A J Rogers
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Copy number variation prevalence in known asthma genes and their impact on asthma susceptibilityA J Rogers
Channing Division of Network Medicine, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Exp Allergy 43:455-62. 2013....
- The CD4+ T-cell transcriptome and serum IgE in asthma: IL17RB and the role of sexGary M Hunninghake
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
BMC Pulm Med 11:17. 2011..The relationships between total serum IgE levels and gene expression patterns in peripheral blood CD4+ T cells (in all subjects and within each sex specifically) are not known...
- Assessing the reproducibility of asthma candidate gene associations, using genome-wide dataAngela J Rogers
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 181 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 179:1084-90. 2009..Genome-wide genotyping enables simultaneous evaluation of most of this variation, and facilitates more comprehensive analysis of other common genetic variation around these candidate genes for association with asthma...
- Predictors of poor response during asthma therapy differ with definition of outcomeAngela J Rogers
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Pharmacogenomics 10:1231-42. 2009..To evaluate phenotypic and genetic variables associated with a poor long-term response to inhaled corticosteroid therapy for asthma, based independently on lung function changes or asthma exacerbations...
- The interaction of glutathione S-transferase M1-null variants with tobacco smoke exposure and the development of childhood asthmaA J Rogers
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Exp Allergy 39:1721-9. 2009....