Affiliation: Harvard University
- Treatment of pressure ulcers: a systematic reviewMadhuri Reddy
Department of Medicine, Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, 1200 Center St, Boston, MA 02131, USA
JAMA 300:2647-62. 2008..Many treatments for pressure ulcers are promoted, but their relative efficacy is unclear...
- Does this patient have an infection of a chronic wound?Madhuri Reddy
Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, 1200 Centre St, Boston, MA 02131, USA
JAMA 307:605-11. 2012..The current reference standard for the diagnosis of infection of a chronic wound is a deep tissue biopsy culture, which is an invasive procedure...
- Oral drug therapy for multiple neglected tropical diseases: a systematic reviewMadhuri Reddy
Department of Medicine, Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02131, USA
JAMA 298:1911-24. 2007..Seven of the most prevalent diseases have existing oral drug treatments. Identifying treatments that are effective against more than 1 disease could facilitate efficient and inexpensive treatment...
- Wound care in short-term rehabilitation facilities and long-term care: special needs for a special populationE Foy White-Chu
Wound Healing Center, Hebrew Senior Life Department of Medicine, Boston, MA 02131, USA
Skinmed 10:75-81; quiz 81. 2012....
- Pressure ulcer prevention in patients with advanced illnessE Foy White-Chu
Wound Healing Center, Department of Medicine, Hebrew Senior Life, Boston, MA 02131, USA
Curr Opin Support Palliat Care 7:111-5. 2013..Pressure ulcers can be challenging to prevent, particularly in patients with advanced illnesses. This review summarizes the relevant literature since 2011...