Affiliation: Harvard University
- Perceptions of evidence-based programs among community-based organizations tackling health disparities: a qualitative studyShoba Ramanadhan
Center for Community Based Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Health Educ Res 27:717-28. 2012..An updated perspective should better incorporate CBO perspectives on evidence and place greater, and much needed, emphasis on the impact of context for EBP dissemination in community settings...
- Addressing cancer disparities via community network mobilization and intersectoral partnerships: a social network analysisShoba Ramanadhan
Center for Community Based Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e32130. 2012..The findings support investment in infrastructure-building and intersectoral mobilization in addressing disparities and highlight the benefits of using CBPR approaches for such work...
- Network-based social capital and capacity-building programs: an example from EthiopiaShoba Ramanadhan
Center for Community Based Research, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, LW 703, Boston, MA 02115 USA
Hum Resour Health 8:17. 2010....
- Informal training in staff networks to support dissemination of health promotion programsShoba Ramanadhan
Department of Society, Human Development, and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Health Promot 25:12-8. 2010..To study informal skill transfer via staff networks as a complement to formal training among afterschool childcare providers implementing a health promotion program...
- Extra-team connections for knowledge transfer between staff teamsShoba Ramanadhan
Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, 677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Health Educ Res 24:967-76. 2009..Further research on extra-team connections and knowledge transfer in low-resource, high turnover environments is needed...
- Class, race, ethnicity and information needs in post-treatment cancer patientsEzequiel M Galarce
Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, USA
Patient Educ Couns 85:432-9. 2011..The goal of this study was to develop a taxonomy of topics for which post-treatment cancer patients sought information, and to explore HISB patterns by sociodemographic factors and cancer type...
- The communications revolution and health inequalities in the 21st century: implications for cancer controlK Viswanath
Harvard School of Public Health, 450 Brookline Ave LW601, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 21:1701-8. 2012..Drawing on illustrative data, this essay characterizes the communications revolution and elucidates its implications for cancer control, with a particular focus on communication inequalities and cancer disparities...