Melinda C Power
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Traffic-related air pollution and cognitive function in a cohort of older menMelinda C Power
Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Environ Health Perspect 119:682-7. 2011..Traffic-related particles induce oxidative stress and may exert adverse effects on central nervous system function, which could manifest as cognitive impairment...
- The association between blood pressure and incident Alzheimer disease: a systematic review and meta-analysisMelinda C Power
Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Epidemiology 22:646-59. 2011..Many epidemiologic studies have considered the association between blood pressure (BP) and Alzheimer disease, yet the relationship remains poorly understood...
- Modification by hemochromatosis gene polymorphisms of the association between traffic-related air pollution and cognition in older men: a cohort studyMelinda C Power
Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Environ Health 12:16. 2013....
- Cross-sectional association between polyfluoroalkyl chemicals and cognitive limitation in the National Health and Nutrition Examination SurveyMelinda C Power
Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Neuroepidemiology 40:125-32. 2013..This study was designed to explore the association between PFCs and cognitive ability in older adults...
- Anti-inflammatory drugs and risk of Parkinson disease: a meta-analysisJoshua J Gagne
Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Neurology 74:995-1002. 2010..We tested the hypothesis that anti-inflammatory drugs reduce PD incidence and that there are differential effects by type of anti-inflammatory, duration of use, or intensity of use...