T Young Poussaint
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Neuroimaging findings in neurofibromatosis type 1 and 2Diana Rodriguez
Department of Radiology, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuroimaging Clin N Am 14:149-70, vii. 2004..This article summarizes the neuroradiologic central nervous system findings in these neurocutaneous disorders...
- Advanced neuroimaging of pediatric brain tumors: MR diffusion, MR perfusion, and MR spectroscopyTina Young Poussaint
Department of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Neuroimaging Clin N Am 16:169-92, ix. 2006..These techniques are complementary to conventional MR imaging in providing tumor physiologic information useful for diagnosis and therapy...
- The Neuroimaging Center of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium-collaborative neuroimaging in pediatric brain tumor research: a work in progressT Young Poussaint
Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 28:603-7. 2007....
- MRI as a central component of clinical trials analysis in brainstem glioma: a report from the Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium (PBTC)Tina Young Poussaint
Department of Radiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuro Oncol 13:417-27. 2011..006). These associations justify continued investigation in other large clinical trials of brainstem glioma patients...
- X-linked creatine transporter defect: a report on two unrelated boys with a severe clinical phenotypeI A Anselm
Department of Neurology, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Inherit Metab Dis 29:214-9. 2006..This report emphasizes the importance of MRS in evaluating neurological symptoms, broadens the phenotypic spectrum of CRTR and adds knowledge about the pathogenesis of creatine depletion in the brain and retina...