Homer H Pien
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Using imaging biomarkers to accelerate drug development and clinical trialsHomer H Pien
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Drug Discov Today 10:259-66. 2005..We conclude with some remarks concerning new developments that will be required to significantly advance the field of pharmaco-imaging...
- Adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction technique for radiation dose reduction in chest CT: a pilot studySarabjeet Singh
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 25 New Chardon St, 4th Floor, 467C, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Radiology 259:565-73. 2011....
- Imaging angiogenesis: applications and potential for drug developmentJanet C Miller
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 100 Charles River Plaza, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 97:172-87. 2005..Finally, we discuss which imaging methods are most likely to have the sensitivity and reliability required for monitoring responses to cancer therapy and describe ways in which imaging has been used in clinical trials to date...
- A decomposition-based CT reconstruction formulation for reducing blooming artifactsSynho Do
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Phys Med Biol 56:7109-25. 2011..The result is a quantifiable reduction in blooming artifacts without the introduction of new distortions away from the blooming observed in other methods. Results are shown for simulations, phantoms, ex vivo, and in vivo studies...
- Trends in the use and role of biomarkers in phase I oncology trialsBernardo H L Goulart
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:6719-26. 2007..There has been interest in using biomarkers that aid the evaluation of new anticancer agents. We evaluated trends in the use of biomarkers and their contribution to the main goals of phase I trials...
- Abdominal CT: comparison of adaptive statistical iterative and filtered back projection reconstruction techniquesSarabjeet Singh
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, 25 New Chardon St, Suite 400B, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Radiology 257:373-83. 2010....