Vladimir A Novitsky
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Structural and functional state of the bone marrow during its in vitro interaction with ferromagnetic nanoparticlesV A Novitsky
Siberian State Medical University, Tomsk, Russia
Bull Exp Biol Med 151:473-6. 2011..These nanoparticles, in contrast to magnetite, did not reduce the amount of hemopoietic islets in the bone marrow cell suspension...
- Intra-host evolutionary rates in HIV-1C env and gag during primary infectionVlad Novitsky
Harvard School of Public Health AIDS Initiative, Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, 651 Huntington Avenue, Boston 02115, MA, USA Botswana Harvard AIDS Institute, P Bag BO 320, Gaborone, Botswana Electronic address
Infect Genet Evol 19:361-8. 2013..Their accurate estimation is critical for analysis of viral dynamics, identification of divergence time of HIV variants, inference of HIV transmission clusters, and modeling of viral evolution...
- HIV type 1 A/J recombinant with a pronounced pol gene mosaicismV A Novitsky
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 16:1015-20. 2000..The nucleotide sequence of the 98BW21.17 clone was submitted to GenBank under accession number AF192135...
- Interactive association of proviral load and IFN-gamma-secreting T cell responses in HIV-1C infectionVladimir A Novitsky
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, FXB 402, 651 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Virology 349:142-55. 2006....
- Major histocompatibility complex class II (HLA-DRB and -DQB) allele frequencies in Botswana: association with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infectionThumbi Ndung'u
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, 651 Huntington Avenue, FXB 402, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 12:1020-8. 2005..Common allele groups within Botswana cover large percentages of other African populations and could be targeted in regional vaccine designs...
- Early and acute HIV-1 subtype C infection in BotswanaVladimir Novitsky; Fiscal Year: 2004..Immunological methods will include IFN-gamma-ELISPOT assay and intracellular cytokine staining using the four-color FACSCalibur flow cytometer. ..
- Markers of Viral Set Point in Primary HIV-1C InfectionVladimir Novitsky; Fiscal Year: 2009..2. To assess the association between virological and immunological markers in primary HIV-1 C infection with viral set point. To develop a multivariate model of the inter-relationship of these factors with viral set point. ..