Affiliation: Harvard University
- Experiences of stigma, discrimination, care and support among people living with HIV: a four country studyMelissa Neuman
Institute for Global Health, University College London, 30 Guilford Street, London WC1N 1EH, UK
AIDS Behav 17:1796-808. 2013....
- Urban-rural differences in BMI in low- and middle-income countries: the role of socioeconomic statusMelissa Neuman
Departments of Society, Human Development, and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 97:428-36. 2013..However, urban-rural differences may be driven by differences in socioeconomic status (SES)...
- Demographic and health surveys: a profileDaniel J Corsi
Harvard Center for Population and Development Studies, Harvard University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Int J Epidemiol 41:1602-13. 2012..DHS datasets are available for researchers through MEASURE DHS at www.measuredhs.com...
- The poor stay thinner: stable socioeconomic gradients in BMI among women in lower- and middle-income countriesMelissa Neuman
Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 94:1348-57. 2011..However, it is not clear whether this association is weakening or reversing over time...
- National economic development and disparities in body mass index: a cross-sectional study of data from 38 countriesMelissa Neuman
Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e99327. 2014..These changes are likely to affect populations within LMICs differently based on their place of residence or socioeconomic status (SES)...