Affiliation: Harvard University
- Economics of facial fracture reductions in the United States over 12 monthsRomesh P Nalliah
Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterial Sciences, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Dent Traumatol 29:115-20. 2013..Hospitalization is necessary for adequate treatment. The objective of this study is to examine hospitalization outcomes associated with reduction in facial fractures in the United States...
- Prevalence of bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis in patients with cancer could be as high as 13.3 percentRomesh Nalliah
Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials Sciences, Castle Society, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, 188 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 143:170-1. 2012..CRITICAL SUMMARY ASSESSMENT: There is inconsistency in prevalence study results and a lack of studies in which investigators have evaluated quality-of-life issues related to or the economic effects of BON in patients with cancer...
- Outcomes in patients visiting hospital emergency departments in the United States because of periodontal conditionsSatheesh Elangovan
Department of Oral Medicine, Infection and Immunity, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Harvard University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Periodontol 82:809-19. 2011..The objective of this study is to determine the incidence of ED visits caused by periodontal conditions that occurred in a 2006 nationwide sample and to identify the risk factors for hospitalization during the ED visits...
- Does a case completion curriculum influence dental students' clinical productivity?Sang E Park
Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Dent Educ 76:602-8. 2012..The CCC, in which the comprehensive management of the patient was the priority, contributed to achieving a patient-based comprehensive care practice...
- Outcomes in patients hospitalized for periapical abscess in the United States: an analysis involving the use of a nationwide inpatient sampleVeerasathpurush Allareddy
Department of Developmental Biology, School of Dental Medicine, Harvard University, 188 Longwood Ave, Boston, Mass 02115, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 141:1107-16. 2010..Severe infections resulting from periapical abscesses may warrant hospitalization. The authors conducted a study to investigate the factors affecting outcomes for patients hospitalized for periapical abscess in the United States in 2007...
- A case completion curriculum for clinical dental education: replacing numerical requirements with patient-based comprehensive careSang E Park
Harvard School of Dental Medicine, 188 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Dent Educ 75:1411-6. 2011..4 to 4.6...