Lily Y Moy
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 phosphorylates serine 31 of tyrosine hydroxylase and regulates its stabilityLily Y Moy
Department of Pathology and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 279:54487-93. 2004..Taken together, these data suggest that cdk5 phosphorylation of TH is an important regulator of TH activity through stabilization of TH protein levels...
- p25/cyclin-dependent kinase 5 induces production and intraneuronal accumulation of amyloid beta in vivoJonathan C Cruz
Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Neurosci 26:10536-41. 2006..Collectively, these findings delineate a novel pathological mechanism involving aberrant APP processing by p25/Cdk5 and have important implications in AD pathogenesis...
- Purine derivatives as potent gamma-secretase modulatorsAlexey Rivkin
Department of Drug Design and Optimization, Merck Research Laboratories, 33 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 20:2279-82. 2010....
- Cep120 and TACCs control interkinetic nuclear migration and the neural progenitor poolZhigang Xie
Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Picower Institute for Learning and Memory, RIKEN MIT Neuroscience Research Center, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Neuron 56:79-93. 2007..We propose that sustaining INM may be a mechanism by which microtubule-regulating proteins maintain the neural progenitor pool during neocortical development...
- Mitochondrial stress-induced dopamine efflux and neuronal damage by malonate involves the dopamine transporterLily Y Moy
Department of Neurology, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 320:747-56. 2007....