Raquelle I Mesholam-Gately
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Verbal learning and memory in older adults with minor and major depressionRaquelle I Mesholam-Gately
Harvard Medical School, Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Public Psychiatry Division of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 27:196-207. 2012..The findings suggest that depression in the elderly is a heterogeneous entity and that the CVLT may be a useful tool for characterizing learning and memory in late-onset depressive disorders...
- Neurocognition in first-episode schizophrenia: a meta-analytic reviewRaquelle I Mesholam-Gately
Massachusetts Mental Health Center Public Psychiatry Division of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, MA, USA
Neuropsychology 23:315-36. 2009..Considerable heterogeneity of effect sizes across studies, however, underscores variability in manifestations of the illness and a need for improved reporting of sample characteristics to support moderator variable analyses...
- White matter tract abnormalities between rostral middle frontal gyrus, inferior frontal gyrus and striatum in first-episode schizophreniaMeina Quan
Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory, Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02301, USA
Schizophr Res 145:1-10. 2013..This study examines white matter integrity of the tracts connecting DLPFC/VLPFC and striatum in patients with first-episode schizophrenia (FESZ), and their associations with cognitive and clinical correlates...
- Excessive extracellular volume reveals a neurodegenerative pattern in schizophrenia onsetOfer Pasternak
Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Neurosci 32:17365-72. 2012..These findings promote anti-inflammatory treatment for early diagnosed schizophrenia patients...
- A randomized clinical trial of MK-0777 for the treatment of cognitive impairments in people with schizophreniaRobert W Buchanan
Maryland Psychiatric Research Center, Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Maple and Locust Streets, Baltimore, MD 21228, USA
Biol Psychiatry 69:442-9. 2011..The current study was designed to further examine the efficacy and safety of MK-0777 for the treatment of cognitive impairments in schizophrenia...
- Neurocognition in the psychosis risk syndrome: a quantitative and qualitative reviewAnthony J Giuliano
Massachusetts Mental Health Center Public Psychiatry Division of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Curr Pharm Des 18:399-415. 2012....
- Extensive white matter abnormalities in patients with first-episode schizophrenia: a Diffusion Tensor Iimaging (DTI) studySang Hyuk Lee
Laboratory of Neuroscience, Clinical Neuroscience Division, Department of Psychiatry, Boston Veterans Affairs Healthcare System, Brockton Division, Harvard Medical School, Brockton, MA, United States
Schizophr Res 143:231-8. 2013....