Sanjeev N Mehta
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Changing prescribing patterns of type 2 diabetes medications from 2002-2010: an electronic health record-based evaluationSanjeev N Mehta
Section on Genetics and Epidemiology, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Diabetes Sci Technol 7:119-22. 2013..We aimed to evaluate prescribing patterns of thiazolidinediones and novel glucose-lowering drug classes using electronic prescribing data contained in an outpatient EHR from 2002-2010...
- Impact of carbohydrate counting on glycemic control in children with type 1 diabetesSanjeev N Mehta
Pediatric, Adolescent, and Young Adult Section, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diabetes Care 32:1014-6. 2009..To study the association between parent carbohydrate counting knowledge and glycemic control in youth with type 1 diabetes...
- Emphasis on carbohydrates may negatively influence dietary patterns in youth with type 1 diabetesSanjeev N Mehta
Joslin Diabetes Center, Section of Genetics and Epidemiology, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diabetes Care 32:2174-6. 2009..To assess perceptions of healthful eating and the influence of diabetes management on dietary behaviors among youth with type 1 diabetes and parents...
- Dietary behaviors predict glycemic control in youth with type 1 diabetesSanjeev N Mehta
Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Diabetes Care 31:1318-20. 2008..To investigate the association between dietary adherence and glycemic control among youth with type 1 diabetes...
- Associations of youth and parent weight status with reported versus predicted daily energy intake and hemoglobin A1c in youth with type 1 diabetes mellitusAmanda L P Sands
Pediatric, Adolescent, and Young Adult Section, Genetics and Epidemiology Section, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Diabetes Sci Technol 7:263-70. 2013..In youth with T1DM and their parents, we examined weight status with reported and expected energy intake and with youth hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)...
- Contemporary management of patients with type 1 diabetesSanjeev N Mehta
Harvard Medical School, 25 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 39:573-93. 2010..This review discusses contemporary management of T1D with a focus on health outcomes...
- Evaluation of 1,5-anhydroglucitol, hemoglobin A1c, and glucose levels in youth and young adults with type 1 diabetes and healthy controlsSanjeev N Mehta
Adolescent, and Young Adult Section, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Pediatr Diabetes 13:278-84. 2012..We compared 1,5-AG levels among youth and young adults with and without type 1 diabetes (T1D) and investigated the utility of 1,5-AG in the assessment of glycemic status in pediatric T1D...