Nadine Jackson McCleary
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Impact of age on the efficacy of newer adjuvant therapies in patients with stage II/III colon cancer: findings from the ACCENT databaseNadine J McCleary
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:2600-6. 2013..Combination regimens and oral fluorouracil (FU) therapy are now standard. We examined the impact of age on colon cancer recurrence and mortality after adjuvant therapy with these newer options...
- Safety and effectiveness of oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy regimens in adults 75 years and older with colorectal cancerNadine Jackson McCleary
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Medical Oncology, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 12:62-9. 2013....
- Feasibility of computer-based self-administered cancer-specific geriatric assessment in older patients with gastrointestinal malignancyNadine J McCleary
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Medical Oncology, Gastrointestinal Oncology, 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Oncologist 18:64-72. 2013..The Cancer-Specific Geriatric Assessment (CSGA) is a primarily self-administered paper survey of validated measures...
- Effect of adjuvant chemotherapy on survival of patients with stage III colon cancer diagnosed after age 75 yearsHanna K Sanoff
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 30:2624-34. 2012..Few patients 75 years of age and older participate in clinical trials, thus whether adjuvant chemotherapy for stage III colon cancer (CC) benefits this group is unknown...
- New developments in the adjuvant therapy of stage II colon cancer. Risk assessments in the older patientNadine Jackson McCleary
Department of Medical Oncology, Gastrointestinal Cancer Center, Harvard Medical School, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Oncology (Williston Park) 24:3-8. 2010..We will discuss factors to consider in assessing the risk of recurrence in stage II disease. We will also outline considerations regarding adjuvant therapy in older patients...
- A phase I and pharmacokinetic study of ganetespib (STA-9090) in advanced hepatocellular carcinomaLipika Goyal
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, 55 Fruit Street, LH PB 220, Boston, MA, 02114, USA
Invest New Drugs 33:128-37. 2015..This Phase I study was performed to establish the safety, tolerability, recommended Phase 2 dose (RP2D), and preliminary clinical activity of ganetespib in previously treated patients with advanced HCC...
- Efficacy, safety, pharmacokinetics, and biomarkers of cediranib monotherapy in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: a phase II studyAndrew X Zhu
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Clin Cancer Res 19:1557-66. 2013..We conducted a single-arm phase II study of cediranib, a pan-VEGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor, in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)...
- Multi-drug inhibition of the HER pathway in metastatic colorectal cancer: results of a phase I study of pertuzumab plus cetuximab in cetuximab-refractory patientsDouglas A Rubinson
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 450 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215, USA
Invest New Drugs 32:113-22. 2014..Pertuzumab is a monoclonal antibody that blocks HER2 hetero-dimerization; thus the combination of pertuzumab and cetuximab could possibly overcome cetuximab resistance...
- Impact of smoking on patients with stage III colon cancer: results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B 89803Nadine Jackson McCleary
Division of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02113, USA
Cancer 116:957-66. 2010..Cigarette smoking has been shown to increase the risk of developing colorectal cancer, particularly smoking early in life. Little is known about the impact of tobacco use on colon cancer recurrence among colon cancer survivors...