Joseph B Martin
Affiliation: Harvard University
- The integration of neurology, psychiatry, and neuroscience in the 21st centuryJoseph B Martin
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:695-704. 2002..This article examines the historical basis for the divergence of neurology and psychiatry over the past century and discusses prospects for a rapprochement and potential convergence of the two specialties in the next century...
- Academic-industrial collaboration: the good, the bad, and the uglyJoseph B Martin
Harvard Medical School, Office of the Dean, 25 Shattuck St, Rm 111, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc 113:227-39; discussion 239-40. 2002..They and other groups are working to formulate a national consensus on this issue...
- Academic-industrial relationships: opportunities and pitfallsJoseph B Martin
Harvard Medical School, 25 Shattuck Street, Room 111, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Sci Eng Ethics 8:443-54. 2002..They and other groups are working to formulate a national consensus on this issue...
- Collaborating with industry--choices for the academic medical centerHamilton Moses
Boston Consulting Group, Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
N Engl J Med 347:1371-5. 2002
- What should be done to improve the productivity of neurological research?Hamilton Moses
Ann Neurol 60:647-51. 2006
- Is the match illegal?Joseph B Martin
N Engl J Med 348:2259-62; author reply 2259-62. 2003