Linda G Marc
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Uptake to HIV post-exposure prophylaxis in Haiti: opportunities to align sexual violence, HIV PEP and mental healthLinda Marc
Department of Biostatistics and Division of Policy, Translation and Leadership Development, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Reprod Immunol 69:132-41. 2013..1%; N = 83/138) (χ(2) = 18.8, P < 0.001). The prioritization of funding and comprehensive interventions that align sexual violence, HIV, and mental health is crucial to support the timely uptake to ARV-PEP...
- Psychometric evaluation of the HIV symptom distress scaleLinda G Marc
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
AIDS Care 24:1432-41. 2012..001), race/ethnicity (p<0.05), and educational attainment (p<0.001). Hence, the HIV SDS is a reliable and valid instrument, which measures overall HIV symptoms or clinically relevant groups of symptoms...
- Educational attainment and response to HAART during initial therapy for HIV-1 infectionLinda G Marc
Cornell HIV Clinical Trials Unit, New York, NY, USA
J Psychosom Res 63:207-16. 2007....
- Screening performance of the 15-item geriatric depression scale in a diverse elderly home care populationLinda G Marc
Department of Psychiatry, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, Westchester, NY, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 16:914-21. 2008....
- HIV among Haitian-born persons in the United States, 1985-2007Linda G Marc
Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Cambridge Health Alliance and Harvard Medical School, Somerville, Massachusetts 02143, USA
AIDS 24:2089-97. 2010..Haitian-born persons have been historically stigmatized for introducing HIV to North America; however, no previous study has reported on the national HIV surveillance trends among this foreign-born group...
- HIV+ caregivers and HIV+ non-caregivers: differences in sociodemographics, immune functioning, and quality-of-lifeLinda G Marc
Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Cambridge Health Alliance and Harvard Medical School, Somerville, MA, USA
AIDS Care 23:880-91. 2011..e., symptom distress, physical, and mental quality-of-life)...
- Factors influencing medication adherence beliefs and self-efficacy in persons naive to antiretroviral therapy: a multicenter, cross-sectional studyNancy R Reynolds
Ohio State University, Columbus 43210, USA
AIDS Behav 8:141-50. 2004....