Affiliation: Harvard University
- Impact of referral source and study applicants' preference for randomly assigned service on research enrollment, service engagement, and evaluative outcomesCathaleene Macias
Community Intervention Research, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Am J Psychiatry 162:781-7. 2005....
- Bereavement in the context of serious mental illnessCathaleene Macias
Department of Community Intervention Research, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478 9106, USA
Psychiatr Serv 55:421-6. 2004..This study examined whether the situational factors that contribute to severe grief in the general population predicted the severity of grief in a sample of persons who had diagnoses of serious mental illness...
- Supported employment outcomes of a randomized controlled trial of ACT and clubhouse modelsCathaleene Macias
Community Intervention Research, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478 9106, and Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:1406-15. 2006..In a randomized controlled trial, a vocationally integrated program of assertive community treatment (ACT) was compared with a certified clubhouse in the delivery of supported employment services...
- Integrating peer providers into traditional service settings: the Jigsaw strategy in actionCathaleene Macias
McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 34:494-6. 2007
- Preference in random assignment: implications for the interpretation of randomized trialsCathaleene Macias
Community Intervention Research, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 36:331-42. 2009..Reviews of trials in other service fields are needed to determine whether this design problem is widespread...
- When programs benefit some people more than others: tests of differential service effectivenessCathaleene Macias
McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 35:283-94. 2008....
- Adapting evidence-based interventions to fit usual practice: staff roles and consumer choice in psychiatric rehabilitationPaul J Barreira
Department of Behavioral Health and Academic Counseling, Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA
Psychiatr Q 81:139-55. 2010....
- Choice of service provider: how consumer self-determination shaped a psychiatric rehabilitation programPaul Barreira
Behavioral Health and Academic Counseling, Harvard University Health Services, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 31:202-10. 2008..To document the impact of consumer self-selection of service providers on their service receipt and attendance in a psychiatric rehabilitation program...
- Social value of supported employment for psychosocial program participantsPaul J Barreira
Behavioral Health and Academic Counseling, Harvard University Health Services, 5 Linden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Psychiatr Q 82:69-84. 2011....
- Prevalence, severity, and co-occurrence of chronic physical health problems of persons with serious mental illnessDanson R Jones
McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478 9106, USA
Psychiatr Serv 55:1250-7. 2004..This study examined Medicaid claims forms to determine the prevalence, severity, and co-occurrence of physical illness within a representative sample of persons with serious mental illness (N=147)...
- Applying Social Psychology to Services ResearchCathaleene Macias; Fiscal Year: 2003....