Ana C Lindsay
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Influence of social context on eating, physical activity, and sedentary behaviors of Latina mothers and their preschool-age childrenAna C Lindsay
Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Health Educ Behav 36:81-96. 2009..Health promotion efforts addressing obesity trends in Latino children must account for organizational and environmental influences on the day-to-day social context of young immigrant families...
- Latina mothers' beliefs and practices related to weight status, feeding, and the development of child overweightAna C Lindsay
Public Health Nutrition, Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, 665 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Public Health Nurs 28:107-18. 2011..To examine maternal beliefs and practices related to weight status, child feeding, and child overweight in the Latino culture that may contribute to the rising rates of overweight among preschool Latino children in the United States...
- A qualitative study of diverse experts' views about barriers and strategies to improve the diets and health of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) beneficiariesCindy W Leung
Department of Nutrition at Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
J Acad Nutr Diet 113:70-6. 2013....
- The role of parents in preventing childhood obesityAna C Lindsay
Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, USA
Future Child 16:169-86. 2006..Successful intervention efforts, they argue, must involve and work directly with parents from the earliest stages of child development to support healthful practices both in and outside of the home...
- Latino family childcare providers' beliefs, attitudes, and practices related to promotion of healthy behaviors among preschool children: a qualitative studyAna C Lindsay
Department of Exercise and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts Boston, 100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA 02125, USA Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Obes 2015:409742. 2015....