Kathryn E Lewandowski
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Relationship of catechol-O-methyltransferase to schizophrenia and its correlates: evidence for associations and complex interactionsKathryn E Lewandowski
Harvard Medical School and Department of Psychology, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Harv Rev Psychiatry 15:233-44. 2007..Additionally, evidence for complex interactions involving COMT is examined, including the utility of haplotype analysis and evidence for gene-by-gene and gene-by-environment interactions...
- Is cognitive enhancement therapy equally effective for patients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder?Kathryn E Lewandowski
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Schizophr Res 125:291-4. 2011..Both patient groups improved in multiple domains after CET, and diagnosis did not significantly moderate this relationship. Extending CR to all patients in which cognitive dysfunction is a core feature may be indicated...
- Neuropsychological functioning predicts community outcomes in affective and non-affective psychoses: a 6-month follow-upKathryn E Lewandowski
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478 USA
Schizophr Res 148:34-7. 2013..We examined neurocognitive, clinical, and community functioning in a cross-diagnostic sample of patients with psychotic disorders over a 6-month follow-up interval...
- Relationship of neurocognitive deficits to diagnosis and symptoms across affective and non-affective psychosesKathryn E Lewandowski
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA, 02478 USA
Schizophr Res 133:212-7. 2011..Additionally, we predicted that negative symptoms but not positive, general, or mood symptoms, would be associated with neurocognitive functioning...
- Tactile, olfactory, and gustatory hallucinations in psychotic disorders: a descriptive studyKathryn E Lewandowski
McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Ann Acad Med Singapore 38:383-5. 2009..The present study examined hallucinations across sensory modalities in patients with primary psychotic disorders by diagnosis and in association with mood and psychotic symptoms...
- Evolution of neuropsychological dysfunction during the course of schizophrenia and bipolar disorderK E Lewandowski
McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02478, USA
Psychol Med 41:225-41. 2011....
- Categorical vs dimensional classifications of psychotic disordersMelissa Potuzak
Psychotic Disorders Division, McLean Hospital, 1125 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Compr Psychiatry 53:1118-29. 2012..This review examines the evidence on specific dimensions and categories that would best characterize psychoses...
- Auditory hallucinations in a cross-diagnostic sample of psychotic disorder patients: a descriptive, cross-sectional studyAnn K Shinn
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Department of Psychiatry, USA
Compr Psychiatry 53:718-26. 2012..Auditory hallucinations (AH) are a cardinal feature of schizophrenia spectrum disorders. They are not disease specific, however, and can occur in other conditions, including affective psychoses...