Kathryn E Lewandowski
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Relationship of catechol-O-methyltransferase to schizophrenia and its correlates: evidence for associations and complex interactionsKathryn E Lewandowski
Harvard Medical School and Department of Psychology, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Harv Rev Psychiatry 15:233-44. 2007..Additionally, evidence for complex interactions involving COMT is examined, including the utility of haplotype analysis and evidence for gene-by-gene and gene-by-environment interactions...
- Is cognitive enhancement therapy equally effective for patients with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder?Kathryn E Lewandowski
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Schizophr Res 125:291-4. 2011..Both patient groups improved in multiple domains after CET, and diagnosis did not significantly moderate this relationship. Extending CR to all patients in which cognitive dysfunction is a core feature may be indicated...
- Neuropsychological functioning predicts community outcomes in affective and non-affective psychoses: A 6-month follow-upKathryn E Lewandowski
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478 USA Harvard Medical School, Department of Psychiatry, Landmark Ctr, 401 Park Dr, Boston, MA 02215, USA Electronic address
Schizophr Res 148:34-7. 2013..We examined neurocognitive, clinical, and community functioning in a cross-diagnostic sample of patients with psychotic disorders over a 6-month follow-up interval...
- Relationship of neurocognitive deficits to diagnosis and symptoms across affective and non-affective psychosesKathryn E Lewandowski
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA, 02478 USA
Schizophr Res 133:212-7. 2011..Additionally, we predicted that negative symptoms but not positive, general, or mood symptoms, would be associated with neurocognitive functioning...
- Tactile, olfactory, and gustatory hallucinations in psychotic disorders: a descriptive studyKathryn E Lewandowski
McLean Hospital, 115 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Ann Acad Med Singapore 38:383-5. 2009..The present study examined hallucinations across sensory modalities in patients with primary psychotic disorders by diagnosis and in association with mood and psychotic symptoms...
- Evolution of neuropsychological dysfunction during the course of schizophrenia and bipolar disorderK E Lewandowski
McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02478, USA
Psychol Med 41:225-41. 2011....
- Categorical vs dimensional classifications of psychotic disordersMelissa Potuzak
Psychotic Disorders Division, McLean Hospital, 1125 Mill St, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Compr Psychiatry 53:1118-29. 2012..This review examines the evidence on specific dimensions and categories that would best characterize psychoses...
- Auditory hallucinations in a cross-diagnostic sample of psychotic disorder patients: a descriptive, cross-sectional studyAnn K Shinn
Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Program, McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Department of Psychiatry, USA
Compr Psychiatry 53:718-26. 2012..Auditory hallucinations (AH) are a cardinal feature of schizophrenia spectrum disorders. They are not disease specific, however, and can occur in other conditions, including affective psychoses...