Elizabeth C Leritz
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Variation in blood pressure is associated with white matter microstructure but not cognition in African AmericansElizabeth C Leritz
VA Boston Healthcare System and Brigham, and Women s Hospital
Neuropsychology 24:199-208. 2010..These data provide important evidence that variation in BP may contribute to significant alterations in specific neural regions of white matter in nonmedicated individuals without symptoms of overt CVD...
- Thickness of the human cerebral cortex is associated with metrics of cerebrovascular health in a normative sample of community dwelling older adultsElizabeth C Leritz
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center GRECC, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA 02130, USA
Neuroimage 54:2659-71. 2011....
- Inter-individual variation in blood pressure is associated with regional white matter integrity in generally healthy older adultsDavid H Salat
Neuroimaging Research for Veterans Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
Neuroimage 59:181-92. 2012....
- Interindividual variation in serum cholesterol is associated with regional white matter tissue integrity in older adultsVictoria J Williams
Neuroimaging Research for Veterans Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 34:1826-41. 2013....
- Distinct functional networks within the cerebellum and their relation to cortical systems assessed with independent component analysisVitaly I Dobromyslin
Neuroimaging Research Center for Veterans, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
Neuroimage 60:2073-85. 2012..Such information may prove crucial for understanding the cognitive and behavioral importance of the cerebellum in health and disease...
- Reduced cortical thickness in abstinent alcoholics and association with alcoholic behaviorCatherine B Fortier
Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Massachusetts, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 35:2193-201. 2011....
- Using lexical familiarity judgments to assess verbally mediated intelligence in aphasiaElizabeth C Leritz
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center GRECC, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, Massachusetts 02130, USA
Neuropsychology 22:687-96. 2008....