Elizabeth C Leritz
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Variation in blood pressure is associated with white matter microstructure but not cognition in African AmericansElizabeth C Leritz
VA Boston Healthcare System and Brigham, and Women s Hospital
Neuropsychology 24:199-208. 2010..These data provide important evidence that variation in BP may contribute to significant alterations in specific neural regions of white matter in nonmedicated individuals without symptoms of overt CVD...
- Thickness of the human cerebral cortex is associated with metrics of cerebrovascular health in a normative sample of community dwelling older adultsElizabeth C Leritz
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center GRECC, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA 02130, USA
Neuroimage 54:2659-71. 2011....
- Inter-individual variation in blood pressure is associated with regional white matter integrity in generally healthy older adultsDavid H Salat
Neuroimaging Research for Veterans Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
Neuroimage 59:181-92. 2012....
- Interindividual variation in serum cholesterol is associated with regional white matter tissue integrity in older adultsVictoria J Williams
Neuroimaging Research for Veterans Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 34:1826-41. 2013....
- Distinct functional networks within the cerebellum and their relation to cortical systems assessed with independent component analysisVitaly I Dobromyslin
Neuroimaging Research Center for Veterans, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
Neuroimage 60:2073-85. 2012..Such information may prove crucial for understanding the cognitive and behavioral importance of the cerebellum in health and disease...
- Decreased white matter integrity in neuropsychologically defined mild cognitive impairment is independent of cortical thinningNikki H Stricker
Psychology Service, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 19:925-37. 2013..These results provide further support for the potential role of white matter integrity as an early biomarker for individuals at risk for AD and highlight that changes in white matter may be independent of gray matter changes...
- Reduced cortical thickness in abstinent alcoholics and association with alcoholic behaviorCatherine B Fortier
Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, VA Boston Healthcare System, Massachusetts, USA
Alcohol Clin Exp Res 35:2193-201. 2011....
- Using lexical familiarity judgments to assess verbally mediated intelligence in aphasiaElizabeth C Leritz
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center GRECC, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, Massachusetts 02130, USA
Neuropsychology 22:687-96. 2008....