M R Lentz
Affiliation: Harvard University
- A prospective longitudinal in vivo 1H MR spectroscopy study of the SIV/macaque model of neuroAIDSRobert A Fuller
Massachusetts General Hospital NMR Center and Neuroradiology Division, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA, USA
BMC Neurosci 5:10. 2004..Our goal was to undertsand the dynamics of cerebral injury by performing a longitudinal in vivo 1H MRS study of the SIV/macaque model of neuroAIDS...
- In vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy reveals region specific metabolic responses to SIV infection in the macaque brainEva Maria Ratai
Neuroradiology Division, Department of Radiology and A A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
BMC Neurosci 10:63. 2009..Metabolic changes in the frontal cortex, basal ganglia and white matter in 18 SIV-infected macaques were investigated using MRS during the first month of infection...
- Changes in MRS neuronal markers and T cell phenotypes observed during early HIV infectionM R Lentz
Harvard Medical School Massachusetts General Hospital, Building 149, 13th Street, Rm 2301, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Neurology 72:1465-72. 2009..To determine if changes in brain metabolites are observed during early HIV infection and correlate these changes with immunologic alterations...
- Alterations in brain metabolism during the first year of HIV infectionMargaret R Lentz
Department of Neuroradiology and the A A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA, Boston, USA
J Neurovirol 17:220-9. 2011..These results suggest that HIV infection induces metabolic changes in the brain early during infection and that these changes may be related to monocyte dynamics in the periphery...
- CD8+ lymphocyte depletion without SIV infection does not produce metabolic changes or pathological abnormalities in the rhesus macaque brainE M Ratai
Neuroradiology Division and Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA, USA
J Med Primatol 40:300-9. 2011..The objective of this study is to confirm that CD8 depletion alone does not induce brain lesions in the absence of SIV infection...
- MR Spectroscopy of the Brain during Acute HIV infectionMargaret Lentz; Fiscal Year: 2007..Validation of this technique could impact future HIV-infected patients therapeutically, potentially improving their quality of life. ..