Genomes and Genes
Jessica J Lee
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Final adult height of children with inflammatory bowel disease is predicted by parental height and patient minimum height Z-scoreJessica J Lee
Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 16:1669-77. 2010..Accordingly, we compared patients' final adult heights and target heights based on measured parental heights and examined predictors of final adult height in pediatric IBD patients...
- Association of linear growth impairment in pediatric Crohn's disease and a known height locus: a pilot studyJessica J Lee
Children s Hospital Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Hum Genet 74:489-97. 2010..This is the first report of a link between a stature-associated locus and growth impairment in CD...
- Agreement between patient- and physician-completed Pediatric Ulcerative Colitis Activity Index scoresJessica J Lee
Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 52:708-13. 2011..We aimed to assess whether patient-completed Pediatric UC Activity Index (PUCAI) scores are comparable to those of physician scores...
- Late adolescent linear growth pattern in pediatric-onset inflammatory bowel diseaseHelen C Hood
Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Children s Hospital Boston, MA, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 53:246-9. 2011..017), respectively. Our data indicate that most patients with IBD attain adult height within normal timing for the population. Hence, early identification of growth impairment is critical to appropriate management in IBD...
- Established genetic risk factors do not distinguish early and later onset Crohn's diseaseJonah B Essers
Division of Gastroenterology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Inflamm Bowel Dis 15:1508-14. 2009..In light of the dramatic success of Crohn's disease (CD) gene discovery efforts, we aimed to characterize the contribution of established common risk variants to pediatric CD...