Joseph A Ladapo
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Healthcare utilization and expenditures in patients with atrial fibrillation treated with catheter ablationJoseph A Ladapo
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 23:1-8. 2012..The aim was to estimate the impact of catheter ablation on short- and long-term healthcare utilization and expenditures among atrial fibrillation (AF) patients in general and Medicare populations...
- Adoption and spread of new imaging technology: a case studyJoseph A Ladapo
Department of Medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 28:w1122-32. 2009..Further, adoption motivated by operating margins reinforces concerns about haphazard technology acquisition...
- Projected cost-effectiveness of smoking cessation interventions in patients hospitalized with myocardial infarctionJoseph A Ladapo
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arch Intern Med 171:39-45. 2011..Supportive contact after discharge improves quit rates but is rarely used...
- Clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness of coronary computed tomography angiography in the evaluation of patients with chest painJoseph A Ladapo
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 54:2409-22. 2009....
- Health outcomes with catheter ablation or antiarrhythmic drug therapy in atrial fibrillation: results of a propensity-matched analysisMatthew R Reynolds
Department of Cardiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes 5:171-81. 2012..The objective of this study was to determine whether AF ablation reduces the long-term risk of stroke or heart failure compared with antiarrhythmic drug therapy...
- Projected clinical outcomes of glaucoma screening in African American individualsJoseph A Ladapo
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 130:365-72. 2012..To project the clinical impact of routine glaucoma screening on visual outcomes in middle-aged African American individuals and help guide glaucoma screening policy...
- Valuing children's health: a comparison of cost-utility analyses for adult and paediatric health interventions in the USJoseph A Ladapo
Harvard Medical School and Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 25:817-28. 2007....
- Parental tolerance of false-positive newborn screening resultsLisa A Prosser
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, 133 Brookline Ave, Sixth Floor, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 162:870-6. 2008..To measure parental tolerance for a false-positive newborn screening result by assessing perceived quality of life for screening results and health states associated with expanded newborn screening programs for metabolic disorders...