Affiliation: Harvard University
- Progress toward the clinical application of patient-specific pluripotent stem cellsEvangelos Kiskinis
The Stowers Medical Institute, Harvard Stem Cell Institute, Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology, Harvard University, 7 Divinity Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
J Clin Invest 120:51-9. 2010....
- A functionally characterized test set of human induced pluripotent stem cellsGabriella L Boulting
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Nat Biotechnol 29:279-86. 2011..This iPSC and ESC test set is a robust resource for those interested in the basic biology of stem cells and their applications...
- Erosion of dosage compensation impacts human iPSC disease modelingShila Mekhoubad
The Harvard Stem Cell Institute, Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Cell Stem Cell 10:595-609. 2012..However, our finding that most genes subject to XCI are derepressed by this erosion of XCI suggests that it should be a significant consideration when selecting hiPSC lines for modeling any disease...
- Shushing down the epigenetic landscape towards stem cell differentiationJustin K Ichida
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stowers Medical Institute, Harvard Stem Cell Institute and the Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Development 137:2455-60. 2010....
- Reference Maps of human ES and iPS cell variation enable high-throughput characterization of pluripotent cell linesChristoph Bock
Broad Institute, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Cell 144:439-52. 2011..The combination of assays yields a scorecard for quick and comprehensive characterization of pluripotent cell lines...