Affiliation: Harvard University
- Massively parallel MRI detector arraysBoris Keil
A A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
J Magn Reson 229:75-89. 2013....
- A 20-channel receive-only mouse array coil for a 3 T clinical MRI systemBoris Keil
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Magn Reson Med 66:584-95. 2011..G-factor measurements indicate that the coil is well suited to acquire highly accelerated images...
- Size-optimized 32-channel brain arrays for 3 T pediatric imagingBoris Keil
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, AA Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
Magn Reson Med 66:1777-87. 2011..This study suggests that a size-tailored approach can provide significant sensitivity gains for accelerated and unaccelerated pediatric brain imaging...
- Normal regional brain iron concentration in restless legs syndrome measured by MRISusanne Knake
Department of Neurology, Center of Nervous Diseases, Marburg, Germany
Nat Sci Sleep 2:19-22. 2010..We could not replicate earlier findings describing reduced regional brain iron concentrations in patients with RLS. Our results do not support the view of substantially impaired regional brain iron in RLS...
- The presence of iodinated contrast agents amplifies DNA radiation damage in computed tomographyCaroline Pathe
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Contrast Media Mol Imaging 6:507-13. 2011..Individual patient characteristics and biological dosimetry applications, e.g. the analysis of γH2Ax-foci, have to be considered...
- Determination of hemispheric dominance with mental rotation using functional transcranial Doppler sonography and FMRIKatja Hattemer
Department of Neurology, Interdisciplinary Epilepsy Center, Philipps University Marburg, Marburg, Germany
J Neuroimaging 21:16-23. 2011....
- 7-T MRI of the spinal cord can detect lateral corticospinal tract abnormality in amyotrophic lateral sclerosisJulien Cohen-Adad
A A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, Massachusetts, USA Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA Department of Electrical Engineering, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Muscle Nerve 47:760-2. 2013..Conclusion: We believe there are potential benefits of 7-T MRI for increased sensitivity and spatial accuracy in characterizing pathology in the spinal cord. Muscle Nerve 47: 760-762, 2013...
- 3.0 T plaque imagingDenise P Hinton-Yates
Department of Radiology, MGH MIT HMS Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Top Magn Reson Imaging 18:389-400. 2007..The overall endeavor is to improve prospective assessment of atherosclerosis stage and stability for reduction of atherothrombotic event risk...
- Irradiation-dependent effects on tumor perfusion and endogenous and exogenous hypoxia markers in an A549 xenograft modelEmmanouil Fokas
Department of Radiotherapy and Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Marburg, Medical Faculty of Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 77:1500-8. 2010..We analyzed IR-dependent changes in hypoxia and perfusion in A549 human lung adenocarcinoma xenografts...
- Accuracy of MRI volume measurements of breast lesions: comparison between automated, semiautomated and manual assessmentMarga B Rominger
Department of Radiology, Philipps University, Baldingerstrasse, 35033 Marburg, Germany
Eur Radiol 19:1097-107. 2009..9%), MVM (2.3 +/- 38.2% and 8.6 +/- 31.8%) and MDM (33.9 +/- 128.4% and 9.3 +/- 55.9%). SAVM is more accurate for volume assessment of breast lesions than MDM and AVM. Volume measurement is less accurate for malignant than benign lesions...
- Diffusion tensor imaging in idiopathic REM sleep behavior disorder reveals microstructural changes in the brainstem, substantia nigra, olfactory region, and other brain regionsMarcus M Unger
Department of Neurology, Philipps Universitat Marburg, Marburg, Germany
Sleep 33:767-73. 2010....