Affiliation: Harvard School of Public Health
- Intrapartum exposure to nevirapine and subsequent maternal responses to nevirapine-based antiretroviral therapyGonzague Jourdain
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, USA
N Engl J Med 351:229-40. 2004..Whether there are clinically significant consequences in mothers who are subsequently treated with a nevirapine-containing regimen is unknown...
- Maternal HIV-1 DNA load and mother-to-child transmissionNils D Arvold
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 21:638-43. 2007..02). In summary, HIV-1 DNA viral load was associated with MTCT in a population of women who received antiretroviral prophylaxis during pregnancy, independently from RNA viral load...
- Low-doses of indinavir boosted with ritonavir in HIV-infected Thai patients: pharmacokinetics, efficacy and tolerabilityTim R Cressey
Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard University, Boston, MA, USA
J Antimicrob Chemother 55:1041-4. 2005..To assess the steady-state pharmacokinetics of two reduced doses of indinavir boosted with ritonavir (indinavir/ritonavir) in HIV-infected Thai patients...
- Early postpartum pharmacokinetics of lopinavir initiated intrapartum in Thai womenTim R Cressey
Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 53:2189-91. 2009..2 (8.0 to 17.5) microg/ml, and 4.6 (1.7 to 12.5) microg/ml, respectively, at 41 (12 to 74) h after delivery. All of the women attained adequate LPV levels through 30 days postpartum. No serious adverse events were reported...
- Pharmacokinetics and virologic response of zidovudine/lopinavir/ritonavir initiated during the third trimester of pregnancyTim R Cressey
Department of Medical Technology, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
AIDS 24:2193-200. 2010....
- Efficacy and safety of 1-month postpartum zidovudine-didanosine to prevent HIV-resistance mutations after intrapartum single-dose nevirapineMarc Lallemant
Institut de Recherche pour le Développement U174, Universite Paris Descartes, Institut National d Etudes Demographiques, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpment, F 75006, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 50:898-908. 2010..We hypothesized that a 1-month zidovudine-didanosine course initiated at the same time as single-dose nevirapine (sdNVP) would prevent the selection of nevirapine-resistance mutations...
- Human immunodeficiency virus-hepatitis C virus co-infection in pregnant women and perinatal transmission to infants in ThailandNicole Ngo-Giang-Huong
Institut de recherche pour le developpement IRD, U174 Program for HIV Prevention and Treatment PHPT, Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences, Department of Medical Technology, 110 Inthawaroros Road, Muang, 50200 Chiang Mai, Thailand
Int J Infect Dis 14:e602-7. 2010....
- Early HIV-1 diagnosis using in-house real-time PCR amplification on dried blood spots for infants in remote and resource-limited settingsNicole Ngo-Giang-Huong
département Sociétés et Santé, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement, U174 Program for HIV Prevention and Treatment, Chiang Mai, Thailand
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 49:465-71. 2008..In resource-limited settings, most perinatally HIV-1-infected infants do not receive timely antiretroviral therapy because early HIV-1 diagnosis is not available or affordable...
- Influence of body weight on achieving indinavir concentrations within its therapeutic window in HIV-infected Thai patients receiving indinavir boosted with ritonavirTim R Cressey
Program for HIV Prevention and Treatment IRD URI 174, Department of Medical Technology, Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Ther Drug Monit 33:25-31. 2011..The risk of toxic drug concentrations increases rapidly with IDV/r dose of 600/100 mg for patients less than 50 kg and therapeutic drug monitoring of IDV concentrations would help to reduce the risk of IDV-induced nephrotoxicity...
- Single-dose perinatal nevirapine plus standard zidovudine to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1 in ThailandMarc Lallemant
Epidemiologie Clinique, Sante Maternelle et Infantile et Sida, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement, Paris
N Engl J Med 351:217-28. 2004..We hypothesized that the administration, in addition to zidovudine, of a single dose of oral nevirapine to mothers during labor and to neonates would further reduce transmission of HIV...
- Persistence of nevirapine exposure during the postpartum period after intrapartum single-dose nevirapine in addition to zidovudine prophylaxis for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1Tim R Cressey
Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 38:283-8. 2005..To determine nevirapine (NVP) plasma levels during the postpartum period after a single intrapartum NVP dose for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission...
- Risk factors for in utero or intrapartum mother-to-child transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 in ThailandGonzague Jourdain
Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement, UMI 174 Epidemiologie Clinique, Sante Maternelle et Infantile et Sida, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 196:1629-36. 2007..The identification of risk factors for in utero and intrapartum transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) is crucial to the design and understanding of preventive interventions...
- Characteristics of HIV type 1 (HIV-1) glycoprotein 120 env sequences in mother-infant pairs infected with HIV-1 subtype CRF01_AETanawan Samleerat
Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences, Chiang Mai University, Thailand
J Infect Dis 198:868-76. 2008..quot; This finding was particularly significant for the PNGS at positions N301 and N384...
- Intensive pharmacokinetics of zidovudine 200 mg twice daily in HIV-1-infected patients weighing less than 60 kg on highly active antiretroviral therapyTim R Cressey
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 42:387-9. 2006
- Revisiting the role of neutralizing antibodies in mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1Francis Barin
Universite Francois Rabelais, Equipe Associee 3856, Centre National de Reference du VIH, Tours, France
J Infect Dis 193:1504-11. 2006..Moreover, the study of humoral factors associated with MTCT of HIV-1 may identify correlates of protection that should help in the design of efficient HIV/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome vaccines...
- Influence of mother and infant zidovudine treatment duration on the age at which HIV infection can be detected by polymerase chain reaction in infantsSukon Prasitwattanaseree
INSERM ERM 0321, University Paris 7-Denis Diderot, France
Antivir Ther 9:179-85. 2004..In the study conditions, a PCR result after 2 months could be used to define infection status...
- [Prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV: a simple and highly efficacious regimen]Marc Lallemant
Med Sci (Paris) 21:28-9. 2005