PASI A contact JANNE
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Open-label study of pemetrexed alone or in combination with cisplatin for the treatment of patients with peritoneal mesothelioma: outcomes of an expanded access programPasi A Janne
Lowe Center for Thoracic Oncolgy, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 7:40-6. 2005..Before the regulatory approval of pemetrexed, an expanded access program (EAP) provided access to eligible patients with malignant pleural or peritoneal mesothelioma...
- Dacomitinib as first-line treatment in patients with clinically or molecularly selected advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a multicentre, open-label, phase 2 trialPasi A Janne
Lowe Center for Thoracic Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA Belfer Institute for Applied Cancer Science, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA Electronic address
Lancet Oncol 15:1433-41. 2014..We did a trial of dacomitinib as initial systemic therapy in clinically and molecularly selected patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer...
- New targetable oncogenes in non-small-cell lung cancerGeoffrey R Oxnard
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:1097-104. 2013....
- Pemetrexed alone or in combination with cisplatin in previously treated malignant pleural mesothelioma: outcomes from a phase IIIB expanded access programPasi A Janne
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Thorac Oncol 1:506-12. 2006..To gather additional efficacy and safety data of pemetrexed/cisplatin and pemetrexed alone in previously treated patients, we examined patients treated on the Eli Lilly and Company expanded access program (EAP)...
- Challenges of detecting EGFR T790M in gefitinib/erlotinib-resistant tumoursPasi A Janne
Lowe Center for Thoracic Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Lung Cancer 60:S3-9. 2008..In this way, treatment strategies in NSCLC are becoming increasingly tailored to the individual, and may set an example for other areas of oncology...