PASI A contact JANNE
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Open-label study of pemetrexed alone or in combination with cisplatin for the treatment of patients with peritoneal mesothelioma: outcomes of an expanded access programPasi A Janne
Lowe Center for Thoracic Oncolgy, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 7:40-6. 2005..Before the regulatory approval of pemetrexed, an expanded access program (EAP) provided access to eligible patients with malignant pleural or peritoneal mesothelioma...
- New targetable oncogenes in non-small-cell lung cancerGeoffrey R Oxnard
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:1097-104. 2013....
- Pemetrexed alone or in combination with cisplatin in previously treated malignant pleural mesothelioma: outcomes from a phase IIIB expanded access programPasi A Janne
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Thorac Oncol 1:506-12. 2006..To gather additional efficacy and safety data of pemetrexed/cisplatin and pemetrexed alone in previously treated patients, we examined patients treated on the Eli Lilly and Company expanded access program (EAP)...
- Challenges of detecting EGFR T790M in gefitinib/erlotinib-resistant tumoursPasi A Janne
Lowe Center for Thoracic Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Lung Cancer 60:S3-9. 2008..In this way, treatment strategies in NSCLC are becoming increasingly tailored to the individual, and may set an example for other areas of oncology...
- EML4-ALK: A Potential Therapeutic Target in Lung CancerPASI A contact JANNE; Fiscal Year: 2010..The overall goal of this research is to better understand critical molecular alterations in NSCLC which may lead to the identification of more effective therapies for NSCLC patients. ..
- Drug Resistance in Lung CancerPasi A Janne; Fiscal Year: 2010..Together findings from this proposal will have major impact in the treatment of EGFR mutant NSCLC. ..