Affiliation: Harvard University
- Partial versus full hospitalization for adults in psychiatric distress: a systematic review of the published literature (1957-1997)M Horvitz-Lennon
Department of Psychiatry, The Cambridge Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Am J Psychiatry 158:676-85. 2001....
- "Usual care" for major depression in the 1990s: characteristics and expert-estimated outcomesMarcela Horvitz-Lennon
Department of Psychiatry, The Cambridge Hospital, Mass, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:720-6. 2003....
- A meta-analysis of labor supply effects of interventions for major depressive disorderJustin W Timbie
Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Suite 301, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Psychiatr Serv 57:212-8. 2006..The aims of this study were to examine labor supply effects of interventions for major depressive disorder and to compare these effects with a summary measure of clinical effectiveness...
- Improving traditional intention-to-treat analyses: a new approachMarcela Horvitz-Lennon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Psychol Med 35:961-70. 2005..We set out to describe and assess methods for estimation of a treatment effect when the trial is 'broken'...
- Significance of endorsement of psychotic symptoms by US LatinosRoberto Lewis-Fernandez
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University and New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 197:337-47. 2009..Endorsed psychotic symptoms in Latinos may constitute a clinically significant marker of general psychiatric vulnerability rather than a sign of psychotic disorder...
- Investigation of racial and ethnic disparities in service utilization among homeless adults with severe mental illnessesMarcela Horvitz-Lennon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, 201 North Craig St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:1032-8. 2009..This study examined whether there are service disparities among homeless adults with severe mental illnesses, a vulnerable population with a high level of unmet need...
- Valuing health in a racially and ethnically diverse community sample: an analysis using the valuation metrics of money and timeNorah E Mulvaney-Day
Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Cambridge Health Alliance and Harvard Medical School, 120 Beacon Street, 4th Floor, Somerville, MA 02143, USA
Qual Life Res 19:1529-40. 2010..A secondary objective was to analyze whether mental health disorder and immigrant status were associated with these estimates...
- From silos to bridges: meeting the general health care needs of adults with severe mental illnessesMarcela Horvitz-Lennon
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 25:659-69. 2006..We discuss obstacles to clinical integration and propose strategies to address them...