M E Henry
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Brain kinetics of paroxetine and fluoxetine on the third day of placebo substitution: a fluorine MRS studyM E Henry
McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Am J Psychiatry 157:1506-8. 2000..This study tested whether a relationship exists between concentration and response following discontinuation of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors...
- The effects of ECT on brain glucose: a pilot FDG PET studyM E Henry
McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02178, USA
J ECT 17:33-40. 2001..Regional brain activity was measured before and after electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) using [18F]-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) positron emission tomography (PET)...
- A comparison of brain and serum pharmacokinetics of R-fluoxetine and racemic fluoxetine: A 19-F MRS studyMichael E Henry
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 30:1576-83. 2005....
- Test-retest reliability of DSC MRI CBV mapping in healthy volunteersM E Henry
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital and The Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Neuroreport 12:1567-9. 2001..08, with a coefficient of variation of 12%. The correlation between scans was 0.84 (p < 0.0001). The data presented here support the hypothesis that DSC MRI CBV mapping has acceptable test-retest reliability...
- Proton and sodium MRI assessment of fluid level in calf tissueChun S Zuo
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 24:191-6. 2006..To investigate the feasibility of using (1)H and (23)Na MRI to detect fluid levels in the lower leg muscle...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor discontinuation syndrome is associated with a rostral anterior cingulate choline metabolite decrease: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging studyMarc J Kaufman
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
Biol Psychiatry 54:534-9. 2003..31, p =.021). Discontinuation syndrome is associated with a rostral anterior cingulate Cho/Cre metabolite ratio decrease that may reflect dynamics of rostral anterior cingulate function...
- Cerebral blood volume and clinical changes on the third day of placebo substitution for SSRI treatmentMichael E Henry
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital and Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
Biol Psychiatry 53:100-5. 2003..We hypothesized that brain regions implicated in depression, with extensive serotonergic innervation, would exhibit changes in activity associated with emergence of symptoms following drug discontinuation...
- Brain-to-serum lithium ratio and age: an in vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy studyConstance M Moore
Brain Imaging Center, Consolidated Department of Psychiatry, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:1240-2. 2002..The authors' goal was to determine if there is an association between brain-to-serum lithium ratios and age...
- MRI assessment of drug-induced fluid accumulation in humans: validation of the technologyChun S Zuo
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 26:629-37. 2008....
- Ischemic stroke after electroconvulsive therapyBeau B Bruce
Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J ECT 22:150-2. 2006..We present the first case report of ischemic stroke after electroconvulsive therapy with radiographic confirmation...
- CBV MAPPING ASSOCIATED WITH CHANGES IN MOOD STATEMichael Henry; Fiscal Year: 2005....