M E Henry
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Brain kinetics of paroxetine and fluoxetine on the third day of placebo substitution: a fluorine MRS studyM E Henry
McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Am J Psychiatry 157:1506-8. 2000..This study tested whether a relationship exists between concentration and response following discontinuation of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors...
- The effects of ECT on brain glucose: a pilot FDG PET studyM E Henry
McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02178, USA
J ECT 17:33-40. 2001..Regional brain activity was measured before and after electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) using [18F]-fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) positron emission tomography (PET)...
- A comparison of brain and serum pharmacokinetics of R-fluoxetine and racemic fluoxetine: A 19-F MRS studyMichael E Henry
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Neuropsychopharmacology 30:1576-83. 2005....
- Test-retest reliability of DSC MRI CBV mapping in healthy volunteersM E Henry
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital and The Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Neuroreport 12:1567-9. 2001..08, with a coefficient of variation of 12%. The correlation between scans was 0.84 (p < 0.0001). The data presented here support the hypothesis that DSC MRI CBV mapping has acceptable test-retest reliability...
- Proton and sodium MRI assessment of fluid level in calf tissueChun S Zuo
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 24:191-6. 2006..To investigate the feasibility of using (1)H and (23)Na MRI to detect fluid levels in the lower leg muscle...
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor discontinuation syndrome is associated with a rostral anterior cingulate choline metabolite decrease: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging studyMarc J Kaufman
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
Biol Psychiatry 54:534-9. 2003..31, p =.021).Discontinuation syndrome is associated with a rostral anterior cingulate Cho/Cre metabolite ratio decrease that may reflect dynamics of rostral anterior cingulate function...
- Cerebral blood volume and clinical changes on the third day of placebo substitution for SSRI treatmentMichael E Henry
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital and Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts 02478, USA
Biol Psychiatry 53:100-5. 2003..CONCLUSIONS: These data demonstrate that changes in regional CBV of left prefrontal cortex and left caudate nucleus correlate with the emergence of discontinuation symptoms and increased HDRS after interruption of paroxetine treatment...
- Brain-to-serum lithium ratio and age: an in vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy studyConstance M Moore
Brain Imaging Center, Consolidated Department of Psychiatry, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Am J Psychiatry 159:1240-2. 2002..The authors' goal was to determine if there is an association between brain-to-serum lithium ratios and age...
- MRI assessment of drug-induced fluid accumulation in humans: validation of the technologyChun S Zuo
Brain Imaging Center, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 26:629-37. 2008....
- Ischemic stroke after electroconvulsive therapyBeau B Bruce
Department of Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J ECT 22:150-2. 2006..We present the first case report of ischemic stroke after electroconvulsive therapy with radiographic confirmation...
- CBV MAPPING ASSOCIATED WITH CHANGES IN MOOD STATEMichael Henry; Fiscal Year: 2005....