Charles A Henry
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Insight in psychosis: a systematic review of treatment interventionsCharles Henry
Bipolar Disorder Research Program, Cambridge Hospital, Cambridge, MA, USA
Psychopathology 37:194-9. 2004..We conclude that this literature suggests potentially useful options for clinicians, but further research is needed with better validated insight scales...
- Treatment outcome and outcome associations in children with pervasive developmental disorders treated with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a chart reviewCharles A Henry
Department of Pediatrics, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02445, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 16:187-95. 2006..The aim of this study was to determine the outcome and predictors of outcome with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) in outpatient children and adolescents with pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs)...
- Limit setting and projective identification in work with a provocative child and his parents: a revisiting of Winnicott's "Hate in the CountertransferenceCharles A Henry
Department of Psychiatry and Pediatrics, Massachusetts General Hospital, 1 Brookline Place, Suite 426, Brookline, MA 02445, USA
Am J Psychother 61:441-57. 2007..The establishment of solid limits by addressing projective identification forces was necessary for the improvement in the disruptive behavior of the child...
- Retrial of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in children with pervasive developmental disorders: a retrospective chart reviewCharles A Henry
Department of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 19:111-7. 2009..These children may be given a subsequent trial of another SSRI. This study reports on the outcome of PDD youths who received a second SSRI trial after an initial treatment failure...
- Aggression, containment, and treatment enactments in the psychodynamics of limit settingCharles Henry
Department of Pediatrics and Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute, Boston, MA, USA
J Am Acad Psychoanal Dyn Psychiatry 38:341-56. 2010..Potential enactments that occur during the treatment of limit testing patients will be examined. Case material of the treatment of a child with a disruptive behavior disorder will be used to elaborate the discussion...
- Long-term outcome with divalproex in children and adolescents with bipolar disorderCharles A Henry
Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 13:523-9. 2003..One third of the patients discontinued treatment secondary to side effects, including a case of reversible liver enzyme elevation...