Julia H Hayes
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Observation versus initial treatment for men with localized, low-risk prostate cancer: a cost-effectiveness analysisJulia H Hayes
Lank Center for Genitourinary Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Institute for Clinical and Economic Review, Institute for Technology Assessment, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Intern Med 158:853-60. 2013..Observation is underutilized among men with localized, low-risk prostate cancer...
- Prostate-specific antigen screening for prostate cancer: a decision-analytical perspectiveJulia H Hayes
Diana Farber Cancer Institute, Center for Genitourinary Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
BJU Int 100:486-8. 2007
- Androgen-suppression therapy for prostate cancer and the risk of death in men with a history of myocardial infarction or strokeJulia H Hayes
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
BJU Int 106:979-85. 2010....
- Active surveillance compared with initial treatment for men with low-risk prostate cancer: a decision analysisJulia H Hayes
Lank Center for Genitourinary Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
JAMA 304:2373-80. 2010..Treatment of these cancers is associated with substantial morbidity. Active surveillance is an alternative to initial treatment, but long-term outcomes and effect on quality of life have not been well characterized...
- Impact of postoperative prostate-specific antigen disease recurrence and the use of salvage therapy on the risk of deathToni K Choueiri
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cancer 116:1887-92. 2010..BCR) as a time-dependent covariate (t) after radical prostatectomy (RP) for prostate cancer was associated with the risk of death and whether salvage therapy with radiotherapy (RT) and/or hormonal therapy (HT) can lessen this risk..
- Phase II trial of RAD001 and bicalutamide for castration-resistant prostate cancerMari Nakabayashi
Lank Center for Genitourinary Oncology, Department of Medicine, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
BJU Int 110:1729-35. 2012....