Charles J Hatem
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Teaching approaches that reflect and promote professionalismCharles J Hatem
Medical Education, Mt Auburn Hospital, 330 Mt Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02238, USA
Acad Med 78:709-13. 2003..The author describes the elements and benefits of these approaches and shows how they can foster the development of professionalism in graduate medical education...
- Renewal in the practice of medicineCharles J Hatem
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Patient Educ Couns 62:299-301. 2006
- The academic health center coming of age: helping faculty become better teachers and agents of educational changeCharles J Hatem
The Academy Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Acad Med 81:941-4. 2006..Lastly, future directions for these fellowships are presented...
- Strategies for creating a faculty fellowship in medical education: report of a 10-year experienceCharles J Hatem
The Academy Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Acad Med 84:1098-103. 2009....
- The educational attributes and responsibilities of effective medical educatorsCharles J Hatem
Academy Center for Teaching and Learning, Harvard Medical School, and Mount Auburn Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Acad Med 86:474-80. 2011..Faculty members, fellow learners, and patients deserve no less...
- The personal and professional impact of a fellowship in medical educationBeth A Lown
Department of Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138, USA
Acad Med 84:1089-97. 2009..We also explored the results of the implementation of a scholarly medical education project...
- Why invest in an educational fellowship program?Nancy S Searle
Office of Curriculum, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Acad Med 81:936-40. 2006..The authors hope that the various program descriptions will help readers to improve their existing programs and/or to initiate new programs...