M R Hacker
Affiliation: Harvard University
- An assessment of gender inequitable norms and gender-based violence in South Sudan: a community-based participatory research approachJennifer Scott
Harvard Humanitarian Initiative, Cambridge, Massachusetts MA, USA
Confl Health 7:4. 2013..This study aimed to assess attitudes towards gender inequitable norms related to GBV and to estimate the frequency of GBV in sampled communities of South Sudan...
- Central venous access device infections in children with hemophilia: a comparison of prophylaxis and episodic therapyMichele R Hacker
Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado, Denver, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 29:458-64. 2007..Given the need for CVADs in some children and the benefits of prophylaxis, we conclude there is no reason to recommend against prophylaxis on the basis of existing knowledge of CVAD-related infection risk...
- The Colorado Haemophilia Paediatric Joint Physical Examination Scale: normal values and interrater reliabilityM R Hacker
Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO, USA
Haemophilia 13:71-8. 2007..Modifications to axial alignment scoring will allow the scale to distinguish healthy joints from those suffering frequent haemarthroses...
- Description and validation of the Pelv-Sim: a training model designed to improve gynecologic minimally invasive suturing skillsDeborah Arden
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 15:707-11. 2008....
- Profiling the thermodynamic softness of adenoviral promotersChu H Choi
Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Biophys J 95:597-608. 2008....
- Randomized, controlled trial of a normal pregnancy virtual patient to teach medical students counseling skillsHope A Ricciotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, 330 Brookline Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Reprod Med 55:498-502. 2010....
- Incidence and patient characteristics of vaginal cuff dehiscence after different modes of hysterectomiesHye Chun Hur
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 14:311-7. 2007....
- A patient satisfaction survey for haemophilia treatment centresM R Hacker
Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO, USA
Haemophilia 12:163-8. 2006....
- Barriers to compliance with prophylaxis therapy in haemophiliaM R Hacker
Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045 0507, USA
Haemophilia 7:392-6. 2001..In addition, this study underscores the importance of providing continuing support and education for patients and families who are implementing prophylaxis...
- The varicella-autoantibody syndromeC Josephson
Departments of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Pediatr Res 50:345-52. 2001..0002). Autoantibodies were transient. Transient antiphospholipid and coagulation protein autoantibodies were common with VZV infection, but were not predictive of thrombotic complications...
- Prophylaxis versus episodic treatment to prevent joint disease in boys with severe hemophiliaMarilyn J Manco-Johnson
University of Colorado and Health Sciences Center, Denver, USA
N Engl J Med 357:535-44. 2007..Effective ways to prevent arthropathy in severe hemophilia are unknown...
- 32P Radiosynoviorthesis in children with hemophiliaMarilyn J Manco-Johnson
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 24:534-9. 2002..This study was performed to prospectively evaluate the safety, efficacy, and cost of injecting P-colloid into joints of children with hemophilia and synovitis to decrease the rate of joint bleeding...
- Potential role of platelet FcgammaRIIA in collagen-mediated platelet activation associated with atherothrombosisDavid C Calverley
Department of Medicine and the Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East Ninth Avenue, Box B171, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Atherosclerosis 164:261-7. 2002..Increased platelet FcR expression may therefore contribute towards risk for atherothrombotic events...