J Fredrik Grimmer
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Laser eustachian tuboplasty: two-year resultsDennis S Poe
Department of Otology and Laryngology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Laryngoscope 117:231-7. 2007..Laser eustachian tuboplasty (LETP) combined with appropriate medical management will eliminate the chronic presence of middle ear effusions in selected patients...
- Tracheal reconstruction using tissue-engineered cartilageJ Fredrik Grimmer
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 130:1191-6. 2004....
- Mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the parotid gland in children: A 10-year experienceReza Rahbar
Department of Otolaryngology, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 132:375-80. 2006..To determine the presentation, pathologic features, treatment outcome, and prognosis of mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the parotid gland in children...
- Update on eustachian tube dysfunction and the patulous eustachian tubeJ Fredrik Grimmer
Harvard Medical School Dept ORL, Children s Hospital, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 13:277-82. 2005..The purpose of this review is to summarize the recent knowledge on eustachian tube dysfunction and the patulous eustachian tube...
- Vestibular symptoms in children with enlarged vestibular aqueduct anomalyJ Fredrik Grimmer
Division of Otolaryngology, University of Utah, Primary Children s Medical Center, UT, USA
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 71:275-82. 2007..The objective of this study is to describe the vestibular symptoms in pediatric patients with enlarged vestibular aqueduct (EVA) anomaly...