Allen M Goorin
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Phase II/III trial of etoposide and high-dose ifosfamide in newly diagnosed metastatic osteosarcoma: a pediatric oncology group trialAllen M Goorin
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The Children s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:426-33. 2002....
- Presurgical chemotherapy compared with immediate surgery and adjuvant chemotherapy for nonmetastatic osteosarcoma: Pediatric Oncology Group Study POG-8651Allen M Goorin
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:1574-80. 2003..The theoretic disadvantage is that it exposes a large tumor burden to marginally effective chemotherapy. The contribution of chemotherapy and surgery timing has not been tested rigorously...
- Ovarian toxicity after chemotherapy: possible association with ifosfamide administrationMark R Palmert
Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Pediatr Blood Cancer 42:216-9. 2004
- Phase II study of ecteinascidin 743 in heavily pretreated patients with recurrent osteosarcomaCaroline Laverdiere
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
Cancer 98:832-40. 2003..Recurrent osteosarcoma is a drug-resistant disease with a dismal prognosis. The objective of this Phase II study was to evaluate the activity of ecteinascidin 743 (ET-743) as a salvage therapy in these patients...
- Osteosarcoma: a randomized, prospective trial of the addition of ifosfamide and/or muramyl tripeptide to cisplatin, doxorubicin, and high-dose methotrexatePaul A Meyers
Department of Pediatrics, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:2004-11. 2005....
- Osteosarcoma: the addition of muramyl tripeptide to chemotherapy improves overall survival--a report from the Children's Oncology GroupPaul A Meyers
Children s Oncology Group, Arcadia, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:633-8. 2008..To determine whether the addition of muramyl tripeptide (MTP) to chemotherapy enhances event-free survival (EFS) and overall survival in newly diagnosed patients with osteosarcoma...