Peter G Gerbino
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome: evaluation of location and intensity of painPeter G Gerbino
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Sports Medicine, Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin J Pain 22:154-9. 2006..To identify the sites and intensity of pain in patients with patellofemoral pain syndrome...
- Does football cause an increase in degenerative disease of the lumbar spine?Peter G Gerbino
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Sports Medicine, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Curr Sports Med Rep 1:47-51. 2002..The weightlifting and violent hyperextension that are part of American football are independent risk factors for degenerative spine disease...
- Elbow disorders in throwing athletesPeter G Gerbino
Harvard Medical School, 25 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Orthop Clin North Am 34:417-26. 2003..Rehabilitation includes identifying and eliminating causative risk factors. Educating the athlete, coach, and parents results in a longer, pain-free throwing career and enhanced enjoyment of the sport...
- Treatment of painful accessory navicular: a modification to simple excisionLyle J Micheli
Division of Sports Medicine, Boston Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Foot Ankle Spec 1:214-7. 2008..All patients at the most recent follow-up showed improvement, with 11 of 13 patients having excellent results with long-term follow-up...
- Comparison of standing balance between female collegiate dancers and soccer playersPeter G Gerbino
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Division of Sports Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Gait Posture 26:501-7. 2007..This study was designed as a comparison study of two cohorts...
- Long-term functional outcome after lateral patellar retinacular release in adolescents: an observational cohort study with minimum 5-year follow-upPeter G Gerbino
Monterey Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine, Monterey, CA, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 28:118-23. 2008..Studies of long-term outcomes after lateral release are limited, especially for differing indications...
- Tendon or joint disorders in children after treatment with fluoroquinolones or azithromycinChuen L Yee
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, L L C, Raritan, NJ 08869, USA
Pediatr Infect Dis J 21:525-9. 2002....