Marie Claire Gauduin
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Intracellular cytokine staining for the characterization and quantitation of antigen-specific T lymphocyte responsesMarie Claire Gauduin
New England Primate Research Center, Harvard Medical School, Division of Immunology, One Pine Hill Drive, Southborough, MA 01772, USA
Methods 38:263-73. 2006....
- Expression of CD8alpha identifies a distinct subset of effector memory CD4+ T lymphocytesIole Macchia
New England Primate Research Center, Department of Immunology, Harvard Medical School, Southborough, MA 01772, and Infectious Disease Unit and Partners AIDS Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, USA
Immunology 119:232-42. 2006..Taken together, these data suggest that CD4+ T cells expressing CD8alpha represent an effector/memory subset of CD4+ T cells and that this cell population can be depleted during the course of SIV infection...
- Optimization of intracellular cytokine staining for the quantitation of antigen-specific CD4+ T cell responses in rhesus macaquesMarie Claire Gauduin
New England Primate Research Center, Harvard Medical School, Division of Immunology, One Pine Hill Drive, P O Box 9102, Southborough, MA 01772 9102, USA
J Immunol Methods 288:61-79. 2004..The use of more sensitive techniques such as ICS permits delineation of antigen-specific cells at the single cell level and should provide new insights into pathogen-specific immune responses in the rhesus macaque model...
- Induction of a virus-specific effector-memory CD4+ T cell response by attenuated SIV infectionMarie Claire Gauduin
Division of Immunology, New England Primate Research Center, Harvard Medical School, Southborough, MA 01772, and Partners AIDS Research Center, Infectious Disease Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston 02115, USA
J Exp Med 203:2661-72. 2006..The ability of SIVDeltanef to induce a high frequency virus-specific CD4+ T cell response with direct effector function may play a key role in protective immunity produced by vaccination with attenuated SIV strains...
- Vaccine protection by live, attenuated simian immunodeficiency virus in the absence of high-titer antibody responses and high-frequency cellular immune responses measurable in the peripheryKeith Mansfield
New England Primate Research Center, Harvard Medical School, One Pine Hill Drive, Box 9102, Southborough, MA 01772 9102, USA
J Virol 82:4135-48. 2008....
- Elevated interleukin-7 levels not sufficient to maintain T-cell homeostasis during simian immunodeficiency virus-induced disease progressionAlagarraju Muthukumar
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Blood 103:973-9. 2004..The utility of IL-7 as a potential immunotherapeutic agent to improve HIV/SIV-related T-cell depletion may therefore depend on controlling the pathogenic effects of viral replication prior to the administration of IL-7...