Affiliation: Harvard University
- Evaluation of current algorithms for segmentation of scar tissue from late gadolinium enhancement cardiovascular magnetic resonance of the left atrium: an open-access grand challengeRashed Karim
Department of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering, King s College London, London, UK
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 15:105. 2013..The algorithms reported are the response to an open challenge that was put to the medical imaging community through an ISBI (IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging) workshop...
- Sparse texture active contourYi Gao
Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA
IEEE Trans Image Process 22:3866-78. 2013....
- Automated dispersion and orientation analysis for carbon nanotube reinforced polymer compositesYi Gao
Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Nanotechnology 23:435706. 2012..Moreover, these indices help to explain the electrical properties of CNT/silicone composite, which is used as a model compound. This method can also be extended to other polymer composites with high-aspect-ratio fillers...
- Filtering in the diffeomorphism group and the registration of point setsYi Gao
Department of Psychiatry, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
IEEE Trans Image Process 21:4383-96. 2012....
- A 3D interactive multi-object segmentation tool using local robust statistics driven active contoursYi Gao
Psychiatry Neuroimaging Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, United States
Med Image Anal 16:1216-27. 2012....