JUDAH JUDAH FOLKMAN
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Is angiogenesis an organizing principle in biology and medicine?Judah Folkman
Children s Hospital Boston, Department of Surgery and Vascular Biology Program, Harvard Medical School, Karp Family Research Laboratories 12 129, Boston, MA 02115 5737, USA
J Pediatr Surg 42:1-11. 2007
- Endogenous angiogenesis inhibitorsJudah Folkman
Departments of Surgery, Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School and Vascular Biology Program, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
APMIS 112:496-507. 2004....
- Antiangiogenesis in cancer therapy--endostatin and its mechanisms of actionJudah Folkman
Children s Hospital Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA, USA
Exp Cell Res 312:594-607. 2006....
- AngiogenesisJudah Folkman
Vascular Biology Program, Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115 5737, USA
Annu Rev Med 57:1-18. 2006..Several types of angiogenesis inhibitors reveal a biphasic, U-shaped curve of efficacy. "Antiangiogenic chemotherapy" is a novel approach to the treatment of drug resistance...
- Tumor suppression by p53 is mediated in part by the antiangiogenic activity of endostatin and tumstatinJudah Folkman
Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Sci STKE 2006:pe35. 2006..Thus, p53 guards the genome from cancer by controlling the three fundamental processes that are critical for growth of a primary tumor and its metastases-tumor cell proliferation, apoptosis, and tumor angiogenesis...
- Angiogenesis: an organizing principle for drug discovery?Judah Folkman
Childrens Hospital and Harvard Medical School Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Nat Rev Drug Discov 6:273-86. 2007....
- CIRCULATING INHIBITORS OF ENDOTHELIAL CELL GROWTHJudah Folkman; Fiscal Year: 2003..A study of mechanism of endogenous inhibitors may enlarge their understanding of the family of proteins which operate to suppress angiogenesis under physiological conditions. ..
- MECHANISMS OF ANGIOGENESIS IN TRANSGENIC TUMORIGENESISJudah Folkman; Fiscal Year: 2004..4. Further develop experimental therapeutic approaches that utilize angiogenesis inhibitors for treatment or prevention of endogenous cancers in transgenic mouse models. ..
- CIRCULATING INHIBITORS OF ENDOTHELIAL CELL GROWTHJudah Folkman; Fiscal Year: 1999....
- CIRCULATING INHIBITORS OF ENDOTHELIAL CELL GROWTHJudah Folkman; Fiscal Year: 2007..Currently, all angiogenesis inhibitors in clinical application are employed only after the angiogenic switch. ..