Christopher M Fischer
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Headache in a patient with ulcerative colitisChristopher M Fischer
Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, One Deaconess Road, West CC2, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Intern Emerg Med 1:155-9. 2006
- Blunt abdominal trauma and a diaphragmatic injuryAdam Z Barkin
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
J Emerg Med 32:113-7. 2007
- Prevalence of bicycle helmet use by users of public bikeshare programsChristopher M Fischer
Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Emerg Med 60:228-31. 2012..We seek to describe the prevalence of helmet use among adult users of bikeshare programs and users of personal bicycles in 2 cities with recently introduced bikeshare programs (Boston, MA, and Washington, DC)...
- Abnormal coagulation tests obtained in the emergency department are associated with mortality in patients with suspected infectionChristopher M Fischer
Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Emerg Med 42:127-32. 2012..The hematologic system is often overlooked in the evaluation and management of patients with infection because it is poorly circumscribed and serves a multitude of functions...
- Bicycle helmet laws are associated with a lower fatality rate from bicycle-motor vehicle collisionsWilliam P Meehan
Micheli Center for Sports Injury Prevention, Waltham, MA, USA
J Pediatr 163:726-9. 2013..To assess the association between bicycle helmet legislation and bicycle-related deaths sustained by children involved in bicycle-motor vehicle collisions...
- Absolute lymphocyte count in the emergency department predicts a low CD4 count in admitted HIV-positive patientsAnthony M Napoli
Department of Emergency Medicine, Brown University Medical School, Providence, RI, USA
Acad Emerg Med 18:385-9. 2011....
- Risk factors for death in elderly emergency department patients with suspected infectionJeffrey M Caterino
Department of Emergency Medicine, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 57:1184-90. 2009..To identify independent risk factors for death in elderly emergency department (ED) patients admitted for infection and to derive and validate a mortality-prediction rule for such patients...