Affiliation: Harvard University
- The salient characteristics of the central effects of acupuncture needling: limbic-paralimbic-neocortical network modulationJiliang Fang
Department of Radiology, Guang An Men Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Hum Brain Mapp 30:1196-206. 2009....
- Perception of Deqi by Chinese and American acupuncturists: a pilot surveyKathleen Kks Hui
Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, Massachusetts, 02129, USA
Chin Med 6:2. 2011..abstract:..
- The Limbic-Prefrontal Network Modulated by Electroacupuncture at CV4 and CV12Jiliang Fang
Functional Brain Imaging Lab, Department of Radiology, Guang An Men Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100053, China
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:515893. 2012..Although minor differences existed, both acupoints similarly modulated the limbic-prefrontal functional network, which is overlapped with the functional circuits associated with emotional and cognitive regulation...
- High-pitch dual-source CT coronary angiography: analysis of the impact on image quality of altered electrocardiography waves during data acquisitionXiaoling Wang
Department of Radiology, Guang An Men Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100053, China
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 28:15-20. 2012..4 vs. 99.6 %, P = 1.0). CTCA image quality is not affected by ECG altered waves during data acquisition using the Flash spiral mode in low and stable heart rate patients. Thus, the ECG altered waves are considered artifacts...
- White matter abnormalities in major depression: a tract-based spatial statistics and rumination studyNianming Zuo
LIAMA Center for Computational Medicine, National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
PLoS ONE 7:e37561. 2012..The detected abnormalities in the white matter should be interpreted cautiously because of the small sample size in this study. This finding supports the psychometric significance of white matter deficits in MDD...
- Characterization of de qi with electroacupuncture at acupoints with different propertiesKehua Zhou
Functional Brain Imaging Lab, Department of Radiology, Guang An Men Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
J Altern Complement Med 17:1007-13. 2011..This study sought to explore the characteristics of de qi using electroacupuncture at acupoints with different properties in the meridian category, histological type, and nerve innervations...