Affiliation: Harvard University
- Immediate risk of suicide and cardiovascular death after a prostate cancer diagnosis: cohort study in the United StatesFang Fang
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 102:307-14. 2010..Receiving a cancer diagnosis is a stressful event that may increase risks of suicide and cardiovascular death, especially soon after diagnosis...
- Prediagnostic plasma vitamin D metabolites and mortality among patients with prostate cancerFang Fang
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 6:e18625. 2011..Laboratory evidence suggests that vitamin D might influence prostate cancer prognosis...
- Immediate risk for cardiovascular events and suicide following a prostate cancer diagnosis: prospective cohort studyKatja Fall
Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
PLoS Med 6:e1000197. 2009..The aim of the present study was to investigate whether the emotional stress evoked by a prostate cancer diagnosis increases the immediate risks of cardiovascular events and suicide...
- Energy intake during pregnancy in relation to offspring gender by maternal heightPagona Lagiou
Department of Epidemiology, Harvard School of Public Health, 677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Eur J Epidemiol 26:39-44. 2011....
- Vitamin D receptor protein expression in tumor tissue and prostate cancer progressionWhitney K Hendrickson
Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, 655 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 29:2378-85. 2011..How VDR expression in tumor tissue may influence prostate cancer progression has not been evaluated in large studies...