C M Dorsey
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Core body temperature and sleep of older female insomniacs before and after passive body heatingC M Dorsey
Sleep Disorders Center, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02178, USA
Sleep 22:891-8. 1999..5-2 hours before bedtime. Hot baths resulted in a significant delay in the phase of the core body temperature rhythm compared to baseline nights. This delay in temperature phase paralleled the improvements in sleep quality...
- Phosphorous31 magnetic resonance spectroscopy after total sleep deprivation in healthy adult menCynthia M Dorsey
Sleep Disorders Center, Behavioral Psychopharmacology Research Laboratory, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont 02478, USA
Sleep 26:573-7. 2003..To investigate chemical changes in the brains of healthy adults after sleep deprivation and recovery sleep, using phosphorous magnetic resonance spectroscopy...
- Effect of zolpidem on sleep in women with perimenopausal and postmenopausal insomnia: a 4-week, randomized, multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled studyCynthia M Dorsey
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Ther 26:1578-86. 2004..The prevalence of self-reported sleep difficulty increases as women make the transition from the premenopausal to the postmenopausal period...
- Effects of sleep deprivation on sleep homeostasis and restoration during methadone-maintenance: a P MRS brain imaging studyGeorge H Trksak
Behavioral Pharmacology Research Laboratory, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02472, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 106:79-91. 2010..Results suggest that differences in sleep and brain chemistry during RE in MM participants may be reflective of a disruption in homeostatic sleep function...
- Response inhibition and psychomotor speed during methadone maintenance: impact of treatment duration, dose, and sleep deprivationB K Bracken
Behavioral Psychopharmacology Research Lab, McLean Hospital, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 125:132-9. 2012..In opiate-dependent individuals, abstinence results in deficits in cognitive functioning, which may be exacerbated by medication-associated sleep disruption...
- Are thyroid function tests necessary in patients with suspected sleep apnea?J W Winkelman
Sleep Disorders Program, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Sleep 19:790-3. 1996....
- Derivation of research diagnostic criteria for insomnia: report of an American Academy of Sleep Medicine Work GroupJack D Edinger
VA Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
Sleep 27:1567-96. 2004..This report outlines the WG's findings, the insomnia RDC derived, and research assessment procedures the WG recommends for identifying study participants who meet these RDC...