Affiliation: Harvard University
- Management of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome: an evidence-based approachJordan D Dimitrakov
Harvard Urological Diseases Research Center, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Urology 67:881-8. 2006
- Pharmacologic management of painful bladder syndrome/interstitial cystitis: a systematic reviewJordan Dimitrakov
Harvard Urological Diseases Research Center, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Intern Med 167:1922-9. 2007..This study aimed to evaluate the efficacy of pharmacologic approaches to PBS/IC, to quantify the effect size from randomized controlled trials, and to begin to inform a clinical consensus of treatment efficacy for PBS/IC...
- Adrenocortical hormone abnormalities in men with chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndromeJordan Dimitrakov
Harvard Urological Diseases Research Center, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Urology 71:261-6. 2008..To identify adrenocortical hormone abnormalities as indicators of endocrine dysfunction in chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS)...
- Urologic chronic pelvic pain syndrome--looking back and looking forwardJordan Dimitrakov
Urological Diseases Research Center, Harvard Medical School, Children s Hospital, Boston, USA
Folia Med (Plovdiv) 51:42-4. 2009..Using data gleaned from high-throughput genomic and proteomic screens can help develop effective treatments for this enigmatic chronic pelvic pain syndrome...
- New treatments for chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndromeAdam C Strauss
Harvard Medical School, Children s Hospital Boston, Enders Research Building, Room 1061, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Nat Rev Urol 7:127-35. 2010....
- Genetics and phenotyping of urological chronic pelvic pain syndromeJordan Dimitrakov
George O Brien Center for Urological Diseases Research, Harvard Medical School and Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Urol 181:1550-7. 2009..Despite ongoing efforts, neither effective treatments nor mechanistic understanding of the pathogenesis of urological chronic pelvic pain syndromes exists...
- p53 mediates interstitial cystitis antiproliferative factor (APF)-induced growth inhibition of human urothelial cellsJayoung Kim
The Urological Diseases Research Center, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
FEBS Lett 581:3795-9. 2007..These are the first findings implicating the network of p53 target genes in urothelial defects associated with interstitial cystitis...
- Re: Nadler RB, McNaughton Collins M, Propert KJ, et al: Prostate-specific antigen test in diagnostic evaluation of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (Urology 67: 337-342, 2006)Jordan D Dimitrakov
Urology 71:353. 2008
- LINKAGE ANALYSIS IN INTERSTITIAL CYSTITISJordan Dimitrakov; Fiscal Year: 2007..Expand the analysis of the candidate gene(s) in families from the US. To validate our identification of a candidate IC gene, we will look for additional mutations in a select group of families from the US of non-Bulgarian ancestry. ..