Rupali P Dhond
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Spatio-temporal mapping cortical neuroplasticity in carpal tunnel syndromeRupali P Dhond
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Brain 135:3062-73. 2012..These temporal magnetoencephalography measures are novel markers of neuroplasticity in carpal tunnel syndrome and could be used to study central changes that may occur following clinical intervention...
- Neuroimaging acupuncture effects in the human brainRupali P Dhond
Massachusetts General Hospital Massachusetts Institute of Technology Harvard Medical School, Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
J Altern Complement Med 13:603-16. 2007..In this review, we will summarize data from acupuncture neuroimaging research and discuss how these findings contribute to current hypotheses of acupuncture action...
- Spatiotemporal cortical dynamics underlying abstract and concrete word readingRupali P Dhond
MGH MIT HMS Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Hum Brain Mapp 28:355-62. 2007....
- Spatiotemporal brain maps of delayed word repetition and recognitionRupali P Dhond
MGH MIT HMS Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Room 2301, Building 149, 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Neuroimage 28:293-304. 2005..Additionally, left ventromedial temporal sites may be relatively more involved in episodic retrieval, while lateral temporal sites may participate more in automatic priming...
- Spatiotemporal maps of past-tense verb inflectionRupali P Dhond
Department of Radiology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City 84105, USA
Neuroimage 19:91-100. 2003..Thus, the brain inflects verbs by dynamically modulating different functional divisions of an integrated language system...
- Do the neural correlates of acupuncture and placebo effects differ?Rupali P Dhond
MGH MIT HMS Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Pain 128:8-12. 2007
- Spatiotemporal mapping the neural correlates of acupuncture with MEGRupali P Dhond
MGH MIT HMS Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, Massachusetts 02129, USA
J Altern Complement Med 14:679-88. 2008..Thus, MEG provides excellent spatiotemporal characterization of the somatosensory component of acupuncture, and future studies can contrast derived brain response parameters in healthy controls with those found in a diseased state...
- Spatiotemporal dynamics of modality-specific and supramodal word processingKsenija Marinkovic
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
Neuron 38:487-97. 2003..Comparison of response patterns during repetition priming between the two modalities suggest that they are initiated by modality-specific memory systems, but that they are eventually elaborated mainly in supramodal areas...
- N400-like magnetoencephalography responses modulated by semantic context, word frequency, and lexical class in sentencesEric Halgren
MGH NMR Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Neuroimage 17:1101-16. 2002..These results help identify a distributed cortical network that supports online semantic processing...
- Differences in cortical response to acupressure and electroacupuncture stimuliThomas Witzel
Harvard Medical School, Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
BMC Neurosci 12:73. 2011..We used whole head magnetoencephalography (MEG) to map S1 brain response during 15 minutes of electroacupuncture (EA) and acupressure (AP). We further assessed how brain response changed during the course of stimulation...
- Brain encoding of acupuncture sensation--coupling on-line rating with fMRIVitaly Napadow
MGH HMS MIT Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Neuroimage 47:1055-65. 2009..Hence, acupuncture may function as a somatosensory-guided mind-body therapy...
- Acupuncture modulates resting state connectivity in default and sensorimotor brain networksRupali P Dhond
MGH MIT HMS Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, Boston, MA 02129, USA
Pain 136:407-18. 2008..This modulation and sympathovagal response may relate to acupuncture analgesia and other potential therapeutic effects...