R T D'Aquila
Affiliation: Harvard University
- CCR5/delta(ccr5) heterozygosity: a selective pressure for the syncytium-inducing human immunodeficiency virus type 1 phenotype. NIAID AIDS Clinical Trials Group Protocol 241 Virology TeamR T D'Aquila
Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
J Infect Dis 177:1549-53. 1998....
- Antiretroviral drug resistance testing in adults with HIV infection: implications for clinical management. International AIDS Society--USA PanelM S Hirsch
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
JAMA 279:1984-91. 1998..To review current knowledge of the biology and clinical implications of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) resistance to antiretroviral drugs, describe assays for measuring resistance, and assess their use in clinical practice...
- Antiretroviral drug resistance testing in adult HIV-1 infection: recommendations of an International AIDS Society-USA PanelM S Hirsch
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass, USA
JAMA 283:2417-26. 2000..The International AIDS Society-USA sought to update prior recommendations to provide guidance for clinicians regarding indications for HIV-1 resistance testing...
- Replicative fitness of protease inhibitor-resistant mutants of human immunodeficiency virus type 1J Martinez-Picado
Infectious Disease Unit and AIDS Research Center, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Virol 73:3744-52. 1999....
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 hypersusceptibility to amprenavir in vitro can be associated with virus load response to treatment in vivoK C Zachary
Infectious Disease Division, Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners AIDS Research Center, and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Clin Infect Dis 33:2075-7. 2001..We report a case of N88S developing after virologic failure of both indinavir- and nelfinavir-containing regimens that was managed successfully with a regimen that contained amprenavir...
- Comparative analysis of HIV type 1 genotypic resistance across antiretroviral trial treatment regimensP B Gilbert
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research and Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 16:1325-36. 2000....