Donald J D'Amico
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Management of vitreoretinal complications in eyes with permanent keratoprosthesisSubhransu Ray
Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 120:559-66. 2002....
- Successful treatment of Fusarium endophthalmitis with voriconazole and Aspergillus endophthalmitis with voriconazole plus caspofunginMarlene L Durand
Infectious Disease Service, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary MEEI, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 140:552-4. 2005..To report successful treatment of exogenous Fusarium and Aspergillus endophthalmitis with new antifungal agents...
- Pegaptanib sodium for neovascular age-related macular degeneration: two-year safety results of the two prospective, multicenter, controlled clinical trialsDonald J D'Amico
Department of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School, Retina Service, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ophthalmology 113:992-1001.e6. 2006..To evaluate the safety of pegaptanib sodium injection, a specific vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) antagonist, in the treatment of neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD) during 2 years of therapy...
- Lamina puncture for central retinal vein occlusion: results of a pilot trialDonald J D'Amico
Retina Service, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, 243 Charles Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 124:972-7. 2006....
- Peripheral retinal ischaemia, as evaluated by ultra-widefield fluorescein angiography, is associated with diabetic macular oedemaMatthew M Wessel
Department of Ophthalmology, Weill Cornell Medical College, 1305 York Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10021, USA
Br J Ophthalmol 96:694-8. 2012..To determine the relationship between retinal ischaemia and the presence of macular oedema (DMO) in patients with diabetic retinopathy (DR) using ultra-widefield fluorescein angiography (UWFA) imaging...
- Boston type I keratoprosthesis-donor cornea interface evaluated by high-definition spectral-domain anterior segment optical coherence tomographyAna G Alzaga Fernandez
Department of Ophthalmology, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY, USA
Clin Ophthalmol 6:1355-9. 2012....
- Surface epithelialization of the type I Boston keratoprosthesis front plate: immunohistochemical and high-definition optical coherence tomography characterizationLee Kiang
Department of Ophthalmology, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York Presbyterian Hospital, 1305 York Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10021, USA
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 250:1195-9. 2012..The aim of this work is to characterize a transparent tissue layer partially covering the anterior surface of the type I Boston permanent keratoprosthesis front plate in four patients...
- Acute posterior multifocal placoid pigment epitheliopathy: outcome and visual prognosisTito Fiore
Department of Ophthalmology, Cornell University, New York, USA
Retina 29:994-1001. 2009..To examine the clinical outcomes and the effect of treatment in patients with acute posterior multifocal placoid pigment epitheliopathy...
- Ultra-widefield fluorescein angiography of white without pressureAnton Orlin
Department of Ophthalmology, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, USA
Clin Ophthalmol 7:959-64. 2013....
- Transconjunctival 25-gauge pars plana vitrectomy and internal limiting membrane peeling for chronic macular edemaMinhee Cho
Weill Cornell Medical College, Department of Ophthalmology, New York, NY, USA
Clin Ophthalmol 6:981-9. 2012..The purpose of this study was to investigate the visual and anatomic outcomes in patients with chronic macular edema who underwent 25-gauge pars plana vitrectomy with internal limiting membrane peeling...
- Ultra-wide-field angiography improves the detection and classification of diabetic retinopathyMatthew M Wessel
Department of Ophthalmology, Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Retina 32:785-91. 2012..To evaluate patients with diabetic retinopathy using ultra-wide-field fluorescein angiography and to compare the visualized retinal pathology with that seen on an overly of conventional 7 standard field (7SF) imaging...