L C Costantini
Affiliation: Harvard University
- A novel immunophilin ligand: distinct branching effects on dopaminergic neurons in culture and neurotrophic actions after oral administration in an animal model of Parkinson's diseaseL C Costantini
Neuroregeneration Laboratory, Harvard Medical School, McLean Hospital, Belmont, Massachusetts 02178, USA
Neurobiol Dis 5:97-106. 1998....
- Gene transfer to the nigrostriatal system by hybrid herpes simplex virus/adeno-associated virus amplicon vectorsL C Costantini
Neuroregeneration Laboratory, Harvard Medical School McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02178, USA
Hum Gene Ther 10:2481-94. 1999..The effective and safe transgene delivery into the nigrostriatal system illustrates its potential for therapeutic application for neurologic disorders, such as Parkinson and Huntington disease...
- Immunophilin ligands can prevent progressive dopaminergic degeneration in animal models of Parkinson's diseaseL C Costantini
Neuroregeneration Laboratory, 115 Mill Street, Harvard Medical School/McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02178, USA
Eur J Neurosci 13:1085-92. 2001..The effects of orally administered structurally related immunophilin ligands in acute and progressive models of DA degeneration are consistent with the idea that these compounds may have therapeutic value in PD...
- Enhanced axonal growth from fetal human bcl-2 transgenic mouse dopamine neurons transplanted to the adult rat striatumK H Holm
Neuroregeneration Laboratory, McLean Hospital and Program in Neuroscience, Harvard Medical School, 115 Mill Street, Belmont, MA 02478, USA
Neuroscience 104:397-405. 2001....
- Co-transplantation of fetal lateral ganglionic eminence and ventral mesencephalon can augment function and development of intrastriatal transplantsL C Costantini
Wadsworth Center for Laboratories and Research, University at Albany School of Public Health, New York State Department of Health, 12201 0509, USA
Exp Neurol 145:214-27. 1997....
- Immune parameters relevant to neural xenograft survival in the primate brainF Cicchetti
Neuroregeneration Laboratories, Harvard Medical School McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA, USA
Xenotransplantation 10:41-9. 2003..Graft survival correlated with high dose cyclosporine treatment, complete complement blockade and the absence of an induced PAMA response to the murine anti-C5 monoclonal antibodies...