Affiliation: Harvard University
- Neuregulin 1-erbB signaling and the molecular/cellular basis of schizophreniaGabriel Corfas
Division of Neuroscience, Children s Hospital, and Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Neurosci 7:575-80. 2004..These findings open new approaches to defining the molecular and cellular basis of schizophrenia in more mechanistic terms...
- Targeting angiogenesis with a conjugate of HPMA copolymer and TNP-470Ronit Satchi-Fainaro
Vascular Biology Program and Department of Surgery, Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, 1 Blackfan Circle, New Research Building, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Med 10:255-61. 2004..This new approach for targeting angiogenesis inhibitors specifically to the tumor vasculature may provide a new strategy for the rational design of cancer therapies...
- An orally delivered small-molecule formulation with antiangiogenic and anticancer activityOfra Benny
Vascular Biology Program and Department of Surgery, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, 1 Blackfan Circle, St Karp Research Building, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Nat Biotechnol 26:799-807. 2008..We show that Lodamin is an oral nontoxic antiangiogenic drug that can be chronically administered for cancer therapy or metastasis prevention...
- Disruption of ErbB receptor signaling in adult non-myelinating Schwann cells causes progressive sensory lossSuzhen Chen
Division of Neuroscience, Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Neurosci 6:1186-93. 2003....
- Mechanisms and roles of axon-Schwann cell interactionsGabriel Corfas
Division of Neuroscience, Children's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Neurosci 24:9250-60. 2004
- Neuregulin 1-erbB signaling is necessary for normal myelination and sensory functionSuzhen Chen
Division of Neuroscience, Children s Hospital Boston, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Neurosci 26:3079-86. 2006..These results suggest that disruption of the NRG1-erbB signaling pathway could contribute to the pathogenesis of peripheral neuropathies with hypomyelination and neuropathic pain...
- Presenilin-dependent ErbB4 nuclear signaling regulates the timing of astrogenesis in the developing brainS Pablo Sardi
Neurobiology Program and Department of Neurology, Children s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA, 02115, USA
Cell 127:185-97. 2006..This pathway could be of importance for neural stem cell biology and for understanding the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease...
- Neuregulin1 downregulates postsynaptic GABAA receptors at the hippocampal inhibitory synapseMasayoshi Okada
Department of Neurophysiology, University of Tokyo Graduate School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Hippocampus 14:337-44. 2004....