Kerith J Conron
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Transgender health in Massachusetts: results from a household probability sample of adultsKerith J Conron
Institute on Urban Health Research at Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Public Health 102:118-22. 2012..Our findings demonstrate a need for diverse sampling approaches to monitor transgender health, including adding transgender measures to population-based surveys, and further highlight economic inequities that warrant intervention...
- A longitudinal study of maternal depression and child maltreatment in a national sample of families investigated by child protective servicesKerith J Conron
Department of Society, Human Development, and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 163:922-30. 2009..To assess whether a change in depression predicts a mother's change in maltreatment...
- A population-based study of sexual orientation identity and gender differences in adult healthKerith J Conron
Institute on Urban Health Research, Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Public Health 100:1953-60. 2010..We provide estimates of several leading US adult health indicators by sexual orientation identity and gender to fill gaps in the current literature...
- Sexual orientation differences in asthma correlates in a population-based sample of adultsSTEWART J LANDERS
John Snow Inc, Boston, MA 02210, USA
Am J Public Health 101:2238-41. 2011..Being underweight (negative correlation) and overweight and reporting frequent symptoms of depression in the preceding 30 days also predicted a history of asthma diagnosis among heterosexuals...
- Disproportionate exposure to early-life adversity and sexual orientation disparities in psychiatric morbidityKatie A McLaughlin
Division of General Pediatrics, Department of Psychiatry, Boston Children s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 21 Autumn Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Child Abuse Negl 36:645-55. 2012....
- Adulthood stressors, history of childhood adversity, and risk of perpetration of intimate partner violenceAndrea L Roberts
Department of Society, Human Development and Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
Am J Prev Med 40:128-38. 2011..women and more than 100,000 men are treated for injuries from intimate partner violence (IPV) annually, making IPV perpetration a major public health problem. However, little is known about causes of perpetration across the life course...