M T Connelly
Affiliation: Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Prevalence and duration of postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy use in a managed care organization, 1990-1995M T Connelly
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Gen Intern Med 15:542-50. 2000..To determine the prevalence and duration of postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy (HRT) use and identify correlates of adherence to therapy...
- Variation in predictors of primary care career choice by year and stage of trainingMaureen T Connelly
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, Mass 02215, USA
J Gen Intern Med 18:159-69. 2003..It is not known whether factors associated with primary care career choice affect trainees differently at different times or stages of medical education...
- The effect of medical education on primary care orientation: results of two national surveys of students' and residents' perspectivesW M Zinn
Department of Medicine, Cambridge Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Acad Med 76:355-65. 2001....
- Differential association of modifiable health behaviors with hot flashes in perimenopausal and postmenopausal womenErika Hyde Riley
Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Gen Intern Med 19:740-6. 2004..To determine the association of modifiable factors, such as smoking, body mass index, and alcohol use, with hot flashes, and to ascertain whether the association with hot flashes varies by menopausal stage...
- Complementary and alternative medical therapies for chronic low back pain: What treatments are patients willing to try?Karen J Sherman
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
BMC Complement Altern Med 4:9. 2004....